QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?

Go down 
+19
scooter
gump
Tequila
rockrolls
Lee
Jim and Mary
suze
Tumbleweed
Switchback Roller
Ruger
Mr.Ed
Prairie Pounder
giddyupgirl
DJ750
midget
Sportsman
Bascom
G Bob
wacker
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Prairie Pounder

Prairie Pounder

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:27 pm

Ahhh yes. Oatmeal cake. I still have a baggie of the famous oatmeal cake crumbs from Maine that someone tried to pawn off on me as, all-that-was-left-oatmeal-cake ... Thankfully that turned out to be not true. Love that stuff!

Seems our stove is on the blink again. Been eating out almost every day lately and we're not even on vacation. Laughing Made a return trip to the Velvet Ice Cream factory on Monday. Started out with a Rueben Quest sandwich. (Sorry DaddyO, no pic. Embarassed ) Finished off with a Messy Mess Hot Fudge Sundae with mint chocolate chip ice cream. In the background is Wi-Fee's pitiful looking Turtle Sundae. Sad

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 032saq
By mudmenace at 2012-06-27
Back to top Go down
Ruger

Ruger

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:46 pm

what a hot mess, seems I remember the last time you ordered one of those
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:17 am

Very Nice Looking.... Sleep

I guess DQ will have to do till I can get to this place you mention... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Prairie Pounder

Prairie Pounder

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:16 am

I made this dish myself in the Pounder Kitchen. Garden fresh zuccini, summer squash, tomatoe and scrambled eggs topped with shredded cheddar cheese. It was good! Much better tasting than the photo makes it look. Laughing Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 001rsm
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:20 pm

Afternoon snack... - A piece of moist Bacardi Rum Cake - Cool

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 Img_rodriguez
Back to top Go down
rockrolls

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:04 pm

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 858221 hey wacker send me a peice or 10 thanks
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:15 pm

rockrolls wrote:
Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 858221 hey wacker send me a peice or 10 thanks

Not sure how well it would travel... Laughing but here's the recipe.

We've made the first one a lot, the second one is good too.

Both are scans from an original Bacardi RUM Recipe booklet
that we picked up in Canada at Niagara Falls 15 years ago.

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 RUMCAKE Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 Chocolatecake
Back to top Go down
Ruger

Ruger

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:56 am

Have to say a give the Kettle Creek Inn a thumbs up for their liver & onions. Now there is only 2 places I would order this meal. The other place I order this is alot closer to home. A Lager was a nice compliment to it.

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 DSCN3572
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:02 pm

I don't like liver, but I can say the whole presentation looks good. pirat

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 Skull-fork-spoon
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:28 pm

Just in case you didn't know, it's...
lol!

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 7004-cheeseburgerday-575
Back to top Go down
Ruger

Ruger

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:04 pm

Nic's Grill in OKC, possibly thee BEST BURGER. Did you hear that wimpy, err I mean Wacker. I seen this place on Triple D, that's Diners, Drive-in's, & Dive's for you non foodies out there. Well, I've had to fly out to Oklahoma City 3 times now for work. This time I planned my iternary around making it to Nic's Grill for lunch. My meeting was scheduled @ 8am, fininshed up by 10am, left the AFB and headed west towards nic's. Rolled in there at 10:20am, lucky me 2 parking spots right next to the joint. Walk in, lucky me again, take my pick from the only 2 seats at the counter. Belly up to the counter, Nic asks me what I'm drinking, coke I reply. Ok, what do you want to eat. Cheeseburger of course. While I wait for my lunch I just watch the action on the flattop. Mound of onions sweatin away and carmelizing. A mesh of jalapeno's grilling, and of course hamburgers. Only 9 stools at the main counter, 2 tables that seat 2 people apiece and another 3 seat counter that looks out the window behind me. Quit the busy place, from the review I read online, the gleaming bit of advice I followed was be there before 10:30. In the 10 minutes that I had been there, it was now full. I had my food within 10 minutes, 1/2lb. cheeseburger, with grilled onions,lettuce and tomatoe. It was great, the one half I had to eat with a fork, which they automatically give you. Fries were thin cut curly fries right out of the hot peanut oil into your basket. It was one messy burger but the great ones are. It lived up to all the hype. Will definetly go back.

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 17475710

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 Small-10

The brown larger building behind the diner is not part of the diner, it's a house. The place is tiny
Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 40294710

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 Wimpy10
Back to top Go down
suze

suze

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:53 pm

Ruger -- that's AWESOME. I saw that episode...love that show too Laughing

Glad it was all that you expected.
Back to top Go down
Ruger

Ruger

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:41 pm

I had read some recent reviews and they were all were positive. Glad to see this place didn't lower it's standards after being on TV. Wacker would luv it too, but he'd have to order no onions. To me it's what make the burger though.
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:41 pm

Very, very, very nice report. Loved reading it and watching the video.

That place is definitely a little gold mine, make just a few things really,
really good, for a great price, while trying to enjoy it and you'll do well.

Nice... you've got me hooked on Triple D's and we don't even get TFN.

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 597300

Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:00 pm

I'm in Albany GA. We went here for dinner tonight.
Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 2012-10-09_18-05-51_913

They brought me this. $6.50 I had a couple or so.
Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 2012-10-09_17-51-48_847

After I saw what the flash did to the frosted glass of Jack Daniels, I took another without the flash. My glasses are to give a little scale...
Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 2012-10-09_17-52-06_740

I think we ate Mexican food. I think it was good...
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:26 am

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 29323

Here's the standard $5 Lunch Special at our local Mex spot.

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 04-30-12_1216
Back to top Go down
Prairie Pounder

Prairie Pounder

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:16 pm

Great food reports everyone. I have to be careful about watching 3-D too late at night. That show will make you hungry!!! I've had to get out of bed more than once while watching that show to fix me something to eat so I could survive until morning.
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:12 am

We made it Cool

Munising U.P. MI

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 P8191995
Back to top Go down
G Bob

G Bob

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:41 am

You would post a DQ pic. They bulldozed our local DQ and are in the process of a rebuild. Supposed to be re-opened before the end of the year. Its taken one choice out of our daily eat out routine Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.brownsphoto.com
Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:43 am

WOW all this food stuff is making me hungery. Think I'll treat myself out to lunch today, BUT nothing like the above posts.

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 597300 The food reports
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:22 am

Hope to go back here someday... Idea

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 P8202191
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:52 am

Dined at the Red Fish Grill on Bourbon Street last night. Donna had this while I chose the Hickory Grilled (filet) version. It was a bit creepy that her food seemed to stare at me while she ate it...

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 2012-12-05184236

Desert was good too!!

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 2012-12-05191938
Back to top Go down
G Bob

G Bob

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:50 am

Uh Oh Lee, I see the Wacker influence taking hold on you. When you start taking pictures of your food we may have to stage an intervention Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.brownsphoto.com
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:03 am

Wacker is the cause for sure. Would it help if I say I did it for him, not because of him, or is that the same thing?

This site is the only one I visit that has an ongoing FOOD thread...
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:08 am

Yeah... I'd maybe have a little trouble eating with that staring at me from across the table.

Where's the BEEF ! Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 597277

Dessert looks really good.

It's nice seeing different stuff where people go and eat.

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 597300

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next