QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?

Go down 
+19
scooter
gump
Tequila
rockrolls
Lee
Jim and Mary
suze
Tumbleweed
Switchback Roller
Ruger
Mr.Ed
Prairie Pounder
giddyupgirl
DJ750
midget
Sportsman
Bascom
G Bob
wacker
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
wacker

wacker

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Empty
PostSubject: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:39 pm

Here's a topics for anything food related... pictures are great Smile

Places where you've been? What you've had? Why you liked it?
Back to top Go down
G Bob

G Bob

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:53 pm

I like food but I'm an amature compared to some of the people I ride with. This one guy Wacker is all about the food. A ride is only a good ride if it has food on both ends. Its an excellent ride if theres food in the middle too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brownsphoto.com
Bascom

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:56 pm

New Riegel Cafe. http://www.newriegelcafe.com/

They just have a great one of a kind taste of ribs and BBQ chicken.
Back to top Go down
Sportsman

Sportsman

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:00 pm

Thats right GBob, It's all about the "food" for some people. Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
midget

midget

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:15 am

All I can say is when you ride with Wacker you never go hungry. Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Lol
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:45 pm

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Icon_rolleyes I knew I'd take a beating on posting a topic like that... Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Icon_lol

But hey? It's part of the (3) three F's of ATV riding..... Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Icon_question

"Food, Friends & Fun" and I enjoy them all greatly. Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
G Bob

G Bob

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:17 am

Wacker we got a new place in town we'll have to hit the next time you are in town. The Mason Jar cafe in White Sulphur Springs. Saw them bring a guy a hamburger that was HUGE.
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:28 am

Cool... I like trying new places ~ Website ~ Looks like a pretty good MENU too...
Did the burger look BIGGER then this one Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Icon_question lol!
Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Cimg4311
Back to top Go down
DJ750

DJ750

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:21 pm

But can you eat three Wacker? Three and there free!
Back to top Go down
DJ750

DJ750

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:25 pm

Wingos in Matawan!! Man they have good wings and the Peanut butter milkshake almost put me into a sugar coma. It did in fact cause me to make a Homer Simpson moan and slobber a little bit.
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:14 pm

DJ750 wrote:
But can you eat three Wacker? Three and there free!

No.... I don't want any parts of that. Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Icon_eek

I was just glad to feel as good as I did when I finished all of that one. Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:18 pm

DJ750 wrote:
Wingos in Matawan!! Man they have good wings and the Peanut butter milkshake almost put me into a sugar coma. It did in fact cause me to make a Homer Simpson moan and slobber a little bit.

We've never been there... have to add it to the list. Thxs.
Tried Nana's Viddles a couple of times, it was pretty good food.
Normally shoot for Williamson at lunch time to stop at Starters.
Back to top Go down
giddyupgirl

giddyupgirl

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:21 pm

Okay, I'll rewind to Paiute Trail trip #1.

Of course the Big Rock Candy Mountain resort and the "grown-up grilled cheese" was AWESOME!

But we also found 2 others:
Bryce Canyon Pines Restaurant was discovered by PP, Wifee, Wacker and myself as the sign advertised excellent pies and soup. They were not kidding! The banana blueberry cream pie sounds weird, but I tried to steal Wacker's after just one excellent bite...luckily he has the "protect my food" posture downpat, so I settled for my lemon meringue pie which was excellent as well...

Then in Kanab, Utah when we rode at Coral Pink sand dunes, Wacker's cousin took us to Houston's Trail's end restaurant. The food there was so good that we ate there 2 nights in a row and his cousin ate there all 3 nights he was there!

YUM! Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Icon_porc

Last edited by giddyupgirl on Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G Bob

G Bob

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:06 pm

Mine has to be Wendys. For twenty years I've been eathing at Wendys at least twice a week (most weeks more than that) and I still enjoy the food there.
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:22 pm

20 years??? Shocked

If you could have worked there part-time you may have gotten a discount... Laughing

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Work at wendys 1 copy
Back to top Go down
Sportsman

Sportsman

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:40 pm

Wendy's is also one of my Favorite places to eat. Some Wendy's do have parking for the "Big" rigs. Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
G Bob

G Bob

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:07 am

I dont know about working there but I sure would like to have the money I've spent there over the years. I might be able to afford a new polarizukiyamasaki
Back to top Go down
DJ750

DJ750

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:50 am

G Bob wrote:
I might be able to afford a new polarizukiyamasaki

Is there a dealership in town?
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:06 pm

G Bob wrote:
I dont know about working there but I sure would like to have the money I've spent there over the years. I might be able to afford a new polarizukiyamasaki

that should definitely cover the "best" of all the brands.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:24 pm

G Bob wrote:
Wacker we got a new place in town we'll have to hit the next time you are in town. The Mason Jar cafe in White Sulphur Springs. Saw them bring a guy a hamburger that was HUGE.
Well I thought I'd put these couple pictures behind G-Bob's post.

"Been there ~ Done that" Laughing Very Tasty... (3) Three 1/2 lb patties.

Even impressed a few kids as they were leaving the cafe, over heard them say, "He ate all of it".

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? P3310001

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? P3310004
Back to top Go down
Prairie Pounder

Prairie Pounder

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:18 am

Being known as great fans of the Great Smokies, our hygenist ask Wi-Fee and I where to eat during her (and hubby's) first hiking trip to GSMNP. They were staying in Gatlinburg. We told her our three favorite chow-down places to cover their three evening stay. They liked the first place so much that they ate there all three nights. It's all about the pizza there, baby! Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Icon_biggrin

Oh yeah, we also made suggestions on which trails to hike. They are both now hooked on the park big time. Said it was the best vacation they had ever had. Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Icon_smile

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? P1010286
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:08 pm

X2

They've gotten some of our business as well. Very Nice Place to Eat.

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Smb_header
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:27 pm

Here's one more place at Niagara Falls that we really enjoy visiting and eating at. Very Happy

http://www.skylon.com/revolvingdining.html

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Ride-r2-c1

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Home-r2-c1

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Revolving-2

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Revolving-3
Back to top Go down
G Bob

G Bob

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:15 pm

I like eating anywhere Ruger is cooking Smile
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:35 am

G Bob wrote:
I like eating anywhere Ruger is cooking Smile

X2 ~ the food is good & the price is right... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next