QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Videos from Taylor Park, CO

Go down 
+6
Justlou
Sportsman
wacker
DJ750
Ruger
BobT
10 posters
AuthorMessage
BobT

BobT

Videos from Taylor Park, CO Empty
PostSubject: Videos from Taylor Park, CO   Videos from Taylor Park, CO Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:37 am

Below are some links to videos from a recent trip to Taylor Park, CO

Mt. Antero - Awesome views

Devils Punchbowl - Scary drop offs

Upper Italian - One rough SOB

Flag Mtn- Beautiful
Back to top Go down
http://www.triadtrailblazers.com
Ruger

Ruger

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Taylor Park, CO   Videos from Taylor Park, CO Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:20 pm

Good video's. I remember watching them over on ATV WV.
Back to top Go down
DJ750

DJ750

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Taylor Park, CO   Videos from Taylor Park, CO Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:56 pm

Nice video's Thanks
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Taylor Park, CO   Videos from Taylor Park, CO Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:35 pm

Videos from Taylor Park, CO 710665

"PF of 15" Cool Name Cool
Back to top Go down
DJ750

DJ750

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Taylor Park, CO   Videos from Taylor Park, CO Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:23 am

I had a PF of 8 just watching the vid affraid
Back to top Go down
Sportsman

Sportsman

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Taylor Park, CO   Videos from Taylor Park, CO Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:06 am

I remember the Mt. Antero trail for sure, from my Co trip in .02. One thing for sure you dont walk very far or fast up at that altitude.

That's one trail MIdget needs to try. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Justlou

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Taylor Park, CO   Videos from Taylor Park, CO Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 1:08 pm

i agree those are some awesome videos

but

however i feel this is just not what atving is about, taking that much of a risk on getting severely hurt, and the potential for losing everything you own, house, land, toys etc...

not to mention the risk of losing your life.... nope this is not atving

this is stupidity....

atving is supposed to be enjoyment, for pleasure, not for taking that much of a chance of killing yourself.........

now this is just my opinion... if no argees well that is ok too....

i do not understand how people think this makes them tough, or makes them a man or whatever, this is just not what it takes...
it takes having the sense to know when enough is enough... again just my opinion.... and not the opinion of
Quadcrew Riders in general..... so if you want to bitch then bitch at me i can handle it....

and you talking to one who knows who has had them roll down a mountain side landing on top of him, and then having to suffer from
MY STUPIDITY
Back to top Go down
DJ750

DJ750

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Taylor Park, CO   Videos from Taylor Park, CO Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:33 pm

I don't think anyone is going to bitch at you Lou. We all have an opinion, that’s what makes us all who we are!!

But isn’t it grand to have a place where you can voice that option and not worry that you’re going to be censored and criticized !?!?!

Can I get an Amen!!!
Back to top Go down
DJ750

DJ750

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Taylor Park, CO   Videos from Taylor Park, CO Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:35 pm

Videos from Taylor Park, CO Soapbo10

Can someone help me off of this thing
Back to top Go down
Justlou

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Taylor Park, CO   Videos from Taylor Park, CO Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:38 pm

hahaha ya got me there DJ750

i do not usually use of one those things either
Back to top Go down
BobT

BobT

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Taylor Park, CO   Videos from Taylor Park, CO Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:41 pm

Justlou, sorry to hear that you don't think this is ATVing. First of all I have a pretty good fear of heights and do not ride very many scary trails nor do I do steep hill climbs.

We/I had researched these trails thoroughly before we went and we knew exactly what they were like. Actually each trail is a Jeep trail and are generally wider than they look. Our group were all 40-60 years of age and experienced riders. If you noticed we all had helmets on and spotted each other when required.

Our club has very stringent rules about wearing helmets and no drinking, I consider us very safe. That having been said anyone can have an accident. You WILL NOT ride with us without a helmet or if you are drinking. We have had several members join WVSxS and ride with them because they can drink when they ride.

I posted just the scary/awesome videos because that is what people like to see. I have several hours of video of us on open roads or trails that are frankly boring. I also have a great boring video us riding to and in Aspen.

There was no offense taken but I just wanted to let you know we are not stupid. These are the trails that you go to Colorado for.
Back to top Go down
http://www.triadtrailblazers.com
Switchback Roller

Switchback Roller

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Taylor Park, CO   Videos from Taylor Park, CO Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:03 pm

Smile Amen DJ750
Just Remember we take a risk every day when we get out of bed!! I like to believe that we all try to enjoy every day and smell the roses along the way. We are only here for a short time, so we should do what makes us happy !!

Back to top Go down
Switchback Roller

Switchback Roller

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Taylor Park, CO   Videos from Taylor Park, CO Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:11 pm

Smile
BobT, great video's, beautiful country!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sportsman

Sportsman

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Taylor Park, CO   Videos from Taylor Park, CO Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:40 pm

I remember the scenes from the Flag Mtn video too. standing near the flag and looking out. It's a long way down. Shocked
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Taylor Park, CO   Videos from Taylor Park, CO Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:14 pm

BobT... Great scenery videos. Amen on the crazy steep stuff for sure.
A little bit of a challenge makes everyone a better rider down the road.
We've never met, but I'm sure anyone from either of our groups would
get along fine. Protect your melon and relax when the ride is over. Cool
Thanks very much for sharing and welcome again.

Lou... I know you greatly Wink It's a good post. Nothing wrong with it. Very Happy
It's time for you to get back and visit with all of us in the mountains again?

SBR"MudSub" ~ Very good points all the way around. Nice Post for sure.
Switchback Roller wrote:

We are only here for a short time, so we should do what makes us happy !!

I've had people comment to me, "You drive all that way to ride quads for that long?"
Yes it makes me happy, the scenery is great, the people & friends are awesome, it's what I like.
Back to top Go down
Prairie Pounder

Prairie Pounder

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Taylor Park, CO   Videos from Taylor Park, CO Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:10 pm

BobT~ I wish you would take all your western videos of this site. It's just not fair having to watch those with no idea of when I might get back out west! Kidding of course. Although, watching your videos makes me unable to think of anything but loading up the quads and heading west, I'm glad you posted them. It's a special kind of trail riding, to put it mildly.

Lou~ Don't be afraid to speak up. Keep it nice. State the truth. There was nothing wrong with what you said. You know how cautious my companion is. That's the key. Ride within your limits and ride with people that share your concern for ending the day safely. We have been lucky enough to make two riding trips to Utah. There is nothing quite like it. Beautiful and yes, at times rugged and dangerous. The same can be said for HM. Wi-Fee can't wait to go back out west. She loves it out there. Knowing how you love the outdoors, I have no doubt you would enjoy riding it, too.

I've had a motto for quite some time that gets more important as I get older. I don't want to be in a rest home some day wishing that I had done "something". I also don't want to end up in a rest home because of something I did.

Videos from Taylor Park, CO 760955
Back to top Go down
giddyupgirl

giddyupgirl

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Taylor Park, CO   Videos from Taylor Park, CO Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:30 pm

Some of those are real gnarly trails!
Hey, like Mary laughs at me when I say, "when it's your time to go, it's your time to go, so live a little..
Just don't play in traffic like an idiot! "rabbit
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Taylor Park, CO   Videos from Taylor Park, CO Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:18 am

Really enjoyed the videos and the music with them. Looks like a little pucker factor with the rocks. Videos from Taylor Park, CO 597300
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Videos from Taylor Park, CO   Videos from Taylor Park, CO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Videos from Taylor Park, CO
Page 1 of 1