QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New park in Ky.

Go down 
+4
Lee
wacker
Tumbleweed
Dixiecop28
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dixiecop28

Dixiecop28

New park in Ky. Empty
PostSubject: New park in Ky.   New park in Ky. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 9:16 pm

There is a new park near Ashland, Ky that is getting started. The great part is it is only a 4 1/2 hour drive from here since it is in northern Ky!! park website is Rush Offroad Park Facebook page is Rush Offroad Facebook
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohiopuddlejumpers.com
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

New park in Ky. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New park in Ky.   New park in Ky. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:51 pm

I like KY...the state!
Over Christmas I'm gonna ride Turkey Bay. I've also ridden Evarts and Knot county trails. More options are a good thing.
Let us know what you think of it when you ride it.
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

New park in Ky. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New park in Ky.   New park in Ky. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 7:09 am

New park in Ky. 597300

More trails anywhere the better for all.

About the same time/distance for us. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

New park in Ky. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New park in Ky.   New park in Ky. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:24 am

Forum here. Looks brand new.

Forum

Back to top Go down
Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed

New park in Ky. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New park in Ky.   New park in Ky. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:14 pm

I see it doesn't open until spring. Thought about making a trip there tomorrow, but it looks like Waterways will be the destination
Back to top Go down
Dixiecop28

Dixiecop28

New park in Ky. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New park in Ky.   New park in Ky. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:45 pm

ed they might be open. I know they started selling permits today. YOu might want to give them a call.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohiopuddlejumpers.com
Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed

New park in Ky. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New park in Ky.   New park in Ky. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:26 am

Thanks DC I think I'll weight till spring. They are close for me though. Heading to Waterways today
Back to top Go down
Yampol

Yampol

New park in Ky. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New park in Ky.   New park in Ky. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:32 am

Ride safe Ed. And enjoy.

Yampol
Back to top Go down
elklickbee

New park in Ky. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New park in Ky.   New park in Ky. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 12:06 pm

I rode Rush this past weekend. They still have some growing pains but all in all it was a good place to ride. I sure will go back. They are adding more miles all the time. They have plans for better camping and a wash rack. I enjoyed looking at the knarly rock climbs for jeeps and rail buggies. There were over 200 people riding and really didn't run into many on the trails
Back to top Go down
sullyjim

sullyjim

New park in Ky. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New park in Ky.   New park in Ky. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 5:28 am

Just watched Brian Fisher at Rush Park this past Saturday! Looks like a fun place with something for everyone. He had the Warn winch people with him, so of course, they went to some gnarly rock areas where they had to winch, but those trails could be avoided.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New park in Ky. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New park in Ky.   New park in Ky. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New park in Ky.
Page 1 of 1