QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ssrt sunday after turkey day

Go down 
+7
Yampol
Ruger
wacker
RadRed44
giddyupgirl
BK550
gump
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gump

gump

ssrt sunday after turkey day Empty
PostSubject: ssrt sunday after turkey day   ssrt sunday after turkey day Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:37 pm

Terr and i are headed to ssrt sunday after thanksgiving. Just seeing if anyone wants to join.

I met a guy today from bestline polaris state college, he and fifteen other rzr guys ride up there alot and said they can ride from whiskey springs to ssrt on the rzr that seems impossible but maybe they do. He is going to get in touch with me for us to meet up with them and ride some time ill keep you posted
Back to top Go down
BK550

PostSubject: Re: ssrt sunday after turkey day   ssrt sunday after turkey day Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:50 pm

thanks for the ride on sunday, we had a good time.
Back to top Go down
giddyupgirl

giddyupgirl

PostSubject: Re: ssrt sunday after turkey day   ssrt sunday after turkey day Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:32 pm

Sorry to miss it.
Spending time w/ family.
That Whiskey Springs ride sounds good.
Back to top Go down
RadRed44

RadRed44

PostSubject: Re: ssrt sunday after turkey day   ssrt sunday after turkey day Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:58 pm

I will be heading in that direction, but for hunting instead of riding. Have fun! Be sure to save some tracks if you can get over to WS!
scratch Hmm... isn't that closed right now
Back to top Go down
gump

gump

PostSubject: Re: ssrt sunday after turkey day   ssrt sunday after turkey day Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:02 pm

I must have wrote that wrong im only going to ssrt but the guy imet rides all over up there. He has offered some time to take me up there and do the big ride. Not this time though
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: ssrt sunday after turkey day   ssrt sunday after turkey day Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:40 pm

Question

Did it sound like they came through the Bloody Skillet trail then over to SSRT...

ssrt sunday after turkey day 414696
Back to top Go down
Ruger

Ruger

PostSubject: Re: ssrt sunday after turkey day   ssrt sunday after turkey day Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:06 pm

Sounds like some outlawin going on. ssrt sunday after turkey day Pirate
Back to top Go down
gump

gump

PostSubject: Re: ssrt sunday after turkey day   ssrt sunday after turkey day Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:42 pm

OH YEA IM SURE of it. but like he said to me if you leave ssrt trail your technicly breaking law but people dont care if your on there property. Thats what he said it is like if there is gates and do not enters he doesnt kinda like what we do at ssrt.
Ruger wrote:
Back to top Go down
gump

gump

PostSubject: Re: ssrt sunday after turkey day   ssrt sunday after turkey day Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:43 pm

wacker wrote:
Question

Did it sound like they came through the Bloody Skillet trail then over to SSRT...

ssrt sunday after turkey day 414696
yea it did sound like that
Back to top Go down
Ruger

Ruger

PostSubject: Re: ssrt sunday after turkey day   ssrt sunday after turkey day Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:15 am

gump wrote:
OH YEA IM SURE of it. but like he said to me if you leave ssrt trail your technicly breaking law but people dont care if your on there property. Thats what he said it is like if there is gates and do not enters he doesnt kinda like what we do at ssrt.
Ruger wrote:

I know Gump, just poking the bear. I'd like to get a track of that of acutally.
Back to top Go down
gump

gump

PostSubject: Re: ssrt sunday after turkey day   ssrt sunday after turkey day Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:42 am

Oh yea me too.
Ruger wrote:
gump wrote:
Ruger wrote:

I know Gump, just poking the bear. I'd like to get a track of that of acutally.
Back to top Go down
Yampol

Yampol

PostSubject: Re: ssrt sunday after turkey day   ssrt sunday after turkey day Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:35 am

Gump, Thanks for the invite but we will be doing family things the whole weekend. Have fun!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
suze

suze

PostSubject: Re: ssrt sunday after turkey day   ssrt sunday after turkey day Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:13 pm

We can't make it either -- but glad you'll get to go.

Hope we'll get a ride report ssrt sunday after turkey day 339301
Back to top Go down
gump

gump

PostSubject: Re: ssrt sunday after turkey day   ssrt sunday after turkey day Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:34 pm

Well sunday was pretty good got to the parking lot at ten. Waited for corey to show, no other trucks or trailer in parking lot. Finaly two quads showed up and started talking to them. They offed to show me and corey around the eastern side of the ssrt system. We ended up in orviston right by bloody skillet he claims and i believe him that there is hundreds of miles out there. Pretty good day except corey and me had a hard time of crossing beech creek very deep and fast. Corey took on water in clutch and i sucked a little water in intake. Out to change oil. Butt got wet. Put maybe 60 miles on ssrt to orviston pa
EveryTrail - Find the best Hiking in Pennsylvania" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: ssrt sunday after turkey day   ssrt sunday after turkey day Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:29 pm

Oh Man... Exclamation

I can just tell by looking at that track... should have been an awesome day.

Glad you all made it out to the West.

ssrt sunday after turkey day 526216
Back to top Go down
gump

gump

PostSubject: Re: ssrt sunday after turkey day   ssrt sunday after turkey day Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:21 pm

corey and me getting in trouble crossing beech creek way to deep. Butts wet and as you can tell by the end of video clutch got realy wet on corey rzr this is part of old railroad that as you can see has been flooded very badly
Back to top Go down
gump

gump

PostSubject: Re: ssrt sunday after turkey day   ssrt sunday after turkey day Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:31 pm

ssrt sunday after turkey day Imag0313 huge beaver dam very cool ssrt sunday after turkey day Imag0312ssrt sunday after turkey day Imag0412 rhino rock
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: ssrt sunday after turkey day   ssrt sunday after turkey day Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:52 pm

That's a cool look'n beaver dam... neat.
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: ssrt sunday after turkey day   ssrt sunday after turkey day Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:03 pm

Hey Gump... Question Neutral

both video links play the same thing.

Where's the raging river one Question
Back to top Go down
gump

gump

PostSubject: Re: ssrt sunday after turkey day   ssrt sunday after turkey day Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:19 pm

Back to top Go down
DJ750

DJ750

PostSubject: Re: ssrt sunday after turkey day   ssrt sunday after turkey day Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:58 am

Very cool Gump!! Got to get togethter again
Back to top Go down
suze

suze

PostSubject: Re: ssrt sunday after turkey day   ssrt sunday after turkey day Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:16 am

Awesome Laughing
Back to top Go down
Yampol

Yampol

PostSubject: Re: ssrt sunday after turkey day   ssrt sunday after turkey day Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:00 pm

They must have been some real eager beavers!!
Back to top Go down
giddyupgirl

giddyupgirl

PostSubject: Re: ssrt sunday after turkey day   ssrt sunday after turkey day Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:19 pm

Looks like fun. Nice pics/video.
Back to top Go down
Ruger

Ruger

PostSubject: Re: ssrt sunday after turkey day   ssrt sunday after turkey day Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:22 pm

Interesting......very interesting..... pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ssrt sunday after turkey day   ssrt sunday after turkey day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ssrt sunday after turkey day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next