QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area Empty
PostSubject: Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area   Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:44 am

Interesting info regarding trail system efforts.
http://www.anthraciteadventure.com/pages/ProposedArea/MasterPlan.aspx
Back to top Go down
gump

gump

PostSubject: Re: Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area   Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:38 am

Its a great thing. That area needs it. I have riden there many times and its realy nice except locals have used it as a dump area illegaly for decades. Im glad to see it fenced off and cleaned up. Ill pay to play gladly if its clean and nice and only 40 minutes fron my front door
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area   Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:54 pm

More riding and trails anywhere... that's a good thing. Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area 339301

Thanks for the link
Back to top Go down
Dixiecop28

Dixiecop28

PostSubject: Re: Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area   Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:30 pm

I agree the more riding places the better. now if I could only find a way to move the mountians to northern ohio so I wouldnt have to drive so far to all the riding places lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohiopuddlejumpers.com
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area   Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:47 pm

Dixiecop28 wrote:
I agree the more riding places the better. now if I could only find a way to move the mountians to northern ohio so I wouldnt have to drive so far to all the riding places lol!

You could come up to Mt. Morris, MI Feb. 4th. It's our annual Mounds Hog Day ride.
http://www.geneseecountyparks.org/pages/MoundsORV
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area   Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area
Page 1 of 1