QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Can I have my weed back?'

Go down 
+4
Grizz
Ruger
Mr.Ed
wacker
8 posters
AuthorMessage
wacker

wacker

'Can I have my weed back?' Empty
PostSubject: 'Can I have my weed back?'   'Can I have my weed back?' Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:20 am

Pa. man asks officer: 'Can I have my weed back?'

BEAVER, Pa. (AP) — A defense attorney's argument that a bag of marijuana uncovered during a Pennsylvania traffic stop could have belonged to a man other than his client has unraveled after an arresting officer recalled the suspect asking him: "Can I have my weed back?"

Nineteen-year-old Devonte Davon Jeter was one of four men in a car stopped by Midland police on May 13.

Jeter's attorney said Monday that the marijuana could have belonged to any one of the men in the car.

But the prosecutor told the judge: "I don't know what else `Can I have my weed back?' can mean, other than it's his."

The Beaver County Times ( bit.ly/vAArCn) reports that a district judge agreed with the prosecutor and ordered Jeter to stand trial on marijuana possession charges.

'Can I have my weed back?' 392913
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed

PostSubject: Re: 'Can I have my weed back?'   'Can I have my weed back?' Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:14 am

Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ruger

Ruger

PostSubject: Re: 'Can I have my weed back?'   'Can I have my weed back?' Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:22 am

There were 3 words in the article that told me all I needed to know. Devonte Davon Jeter
Back to top Go down
Ruger

Ruger

PostSubject: Re: 'Can I have my weed back?'   'Can I have my weed back?' Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:31 am

Bellevue, OH

"Call it fittingly ironic: A suspicion of someone smoking marijuana on High Street.

At 9:01 p.m. Saturday, an Ohio 113 resident called the Bellevue Police Department and reported his 15-year-old son was at his mother's High Street home reportedly "smoking weed." The father requested an officer check on his son's well-being.

An officer checked the residence, but the boy wasn't there."

Come on DC28, you couldn't find the kid, follow the smoke trail.
Back to top Go down
Grizz

Grizz

PostSubject: Re: 'Can I have my weed back?'   'Can I have my weed back?' Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:41 am

I think we need a "Dumb Criminal Site" on QCR

It's true, the Beaver County area has some of the dumbest criminals, I live in Ohioville, Midland Post Office & reading the local newspaper is very hilarious & sometimes sad. The same names & families appear in the Police News regularly. Drugs & guns are a very big part of the problem.

Read more about this family, their are many & always in trouble

Midland

Posted: Friday, December 9, 2011 3:30 am | Updated: 10:25 pm, Thu Dec 8, 2011.

*A Midland man has been charged with simple assault and harassment after police said he bit his brother-in-law on the back.

Midland police said Donald James Jeter, 45, of 334 Penn Ave., got into an argument over rent with his wife's brother, Lewis Stewart, who lives with the couple. Stewart was attempting to leave the home when Jeter threatened him with a knife and chased him back inside, according to a police report.

Police said Jeter jumped on Stewart's back and bit him, and then reached into Stewart's mouth, causing it to bleed. Police said Stewart was treated for his injuries at the scene.

Back to top Go down
Ruger

Ruger

PostSubject: Re: 'Can I have my weed back?'   'Can I have my weed back?' Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:48 am

Grizz wrote:

Drugs & guns are a very big part of the problem.

Boy isn't that the truth. My problem seems to be, I can never have enough guns.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: 'Can I have my weed back?'   'Can I have my weed back?' Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:06 pm

Ruger wrote:
Boy isn't that the truth. My problem seems to be, I can never have enough guns.

And never enough time when researching your next purchase!!! But it is a guilty pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Prairie Pounder

Prairie Pounder

PostSubject: Re: 'Can I have my weed back?'   'Can I have my weed back?' Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:56 pm

In the Appalachian region of Redneckastan where I work, reading the police blog is a real eye-opener. It's frightening to think there are people freely roaming around that... Gonna be nice. It's Christmas!

But...Gotta share one story... A recent "robbery" at a Dollar General store was solved after the clerk confessed it was her husband that robbed her at gun point.

It is for that reason I had (Had!) to order me another bump-in-the-night equlizer. Three of us got one coming. Ruger is correct. When it comes to guns...Besides, the Zombies are coming.
Back to top Go down
DJ750

DJ750

PostSubject: Re: 'Can I have my weed back?'   'Can I have my weed back?' Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 pm

'Can I have my weed back?' Ghelyon Somebody say WEED???
Back to top Go down
DJ750

DJ750

PostSubject: Re: 'Can I have my weed back?'   'Can I have my weed back?' Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:15 pm

You holdin out Wack??
Back to top Go down
DJ750

DJ750

PostSubject: Re: 'Can I have my weed back?'   'Can I have my weed back?' Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:17 pm

Cool it before DC shows up 'Can I have my weed back?' Prariedog1
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: 'Can I have my weed back?'   'Can I have my weed back?' Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:22 pm

This is all I've ever had.... I never liked smoking.

'Can I have my weed back?' Homemade-weed-killer

Last edited by wacker on Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DJ750

DJ750

PostSubject: Re: 'Can I have my weed back?'   'Can I have my weed back?' Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:35 pm

Well yes Mr. WackerI can see we are on the same page on this subject.
T
And rest assured DC Mr. POLICEMANif there is any of this weed talk I will be the first to Shocked let you know.
Back to top Go down
Dixiecop28

Dixiecop28

PostSubject: Re: 'Can I have my weed back?'   'Can I have my weed back?' Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:59 pm

Ruger wrote:
Bellevue, OH

"Call it fittingly ironic: A suspicion of someone smoking marijuana on High Street.

At 9:01 p.m. Saturday, an Ohio 113 resident called the Bellevue Police Department and reported his 15-year-old son was at his mother's High Street home reportedly "smoking weed." The father requested an officer check on his son's well-being.

An officer checked the residence, but the boy wasn't there."

Come on DC28, you couldn't find the kid, follow the smoke trail.

lol I just saw this ruger. it was an hour before I came on shift or I would have been all over it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohiopuddlejumpers.com
Ruger

Ruger

PostSubject: Re: 'Can I have my weed back?'   'Can I have my weed back?' Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:44 am

ERIE COUNTY SHERIFF
MONDAY, DEC. 19

8 a.m. — 6300 block Poorman Road, Vermilion, 17-year-old boy suspended from school for telling teacher to “(expletive) off,” ran away from home, left note that said “goin’ in town sorry mom bad kids do bad things,” hadn’t been seen since Friday.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Can I have my weed back?'   'Can I have my weed back?' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Can I have my weed back?'
Page 1 of 1