QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amazing Digital Photo's

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizz

Grizz

Amazing Digital Photo's Empty
PostSubject: Amazing Digital Photo's   Amazing Digital Photo's Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:52 am

You have to check this out, most amazing to see. Most newer average digital camera’s are only about 15 megapixel’s, the first link is 17 gigapixel’s.

http://www.wimp.com/gigapixelphoto/ Yosemite Park

http://gigapixelfancam.com/

http://www.steelers.com/gigapixelfancam/230111/

AFC Championship Game, Use the control buttons to zoom & scan you may recognize

someone. This is 5 Billion

megapixel’s or 5 gigapixels
Back to top Go down
Sportsman

Sportsman

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Digital Photo's   Amazing Digital Photo's Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:11 pm

No one has any privacy anymore. Better be careful what you do in the woods.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Digital Photo's   Amazing Digital Photo's Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:14 pm

Cool Pictures and websites... Thanks Grizz Cool
Back to top Go down
giddyupgirl

giddyupgirl

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Digital Photo's   Amazing Digital Photo's Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:26 pm

Sportsman wrote:
No one has any privacy anymore. Better be careful what you do in the woods.. Laughing

Yeah...make sure you squat behind a tree that's behind a tree with trees all around.
If you can see blue sky, they can see you!!!

Look at Google Earth stuff. If we can see that stuff, imagine what "intelligence" forces can view.
I guarantee that if they wanted, they could tell if someone is drinking a regular or diet Coke sitting in their backyard.

And they wonder why people are paranoid! What a Face Laughing Suspect
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Digital Photo's   Amazing Digital Photo's Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:04 pm

Even if a little of this is true it's pretty scary... Shocked

Amazing Digital Photo's Enemy-of-the-State

Enemy of the State - Theatrical Trailer
Tags: Enemy of the State - Theatrical Trailer

Back to top Go down
DJ750

DJ750

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Digital Photo's   Amazing Digital Photo's Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:21 am

Sportsman wrote:

I'm getting to old to care if someone sees my Butt!!! lol!

However I do feel the need to say I'm sorry Amazing Digital Photo's 863336
Back to top Go down
giddyupgirl

giddyupgirl

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Digital Photo's   Amazing Digital Photo's Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:32 pm

DJ750 wrote:
I'm getting to old to care if someone sees my Butt!!! lol!

However I do feel the need to say I'm sorry Amazing Digital Photo's 863336

DJ, sounds just like the patients I work with!
Amazing Digital Photo's HospitalGown
Back to top Go down
Grizz

Grizz

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Digital Photo's   Amazing Digital Photo's Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:55 pm

GUG said

Quote :
Yeah...make sure you squat behind a tree

Would You Hire This Norwegian Logger?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Norwegian decides to travel across Canada to see the pacific ocean. When he gets to Nanaimo, he likes the place so much that he decides to stay. But first he must find a Job.

He walks into the MacMillian-Bloedel office and fills out an application as an experienced logger. It's his lucky day. They just happen to be looking for someone. But first, the foreman takes him for a ride into the forest in the company pickup truck to see how much he knows.

The foreman stops the truck on the side of the road and points at a tree. "See that tree over there? I want you to tell me what species it is and how many board feet of lumber it contains."

The Norwegian promptly answers, "Dats dere's a Sitka Spruce, eh? And she got 2,383 board feet of lumber in 'er."

The foreman is impressed! He puts the truck in motion and stops about a mile down the road. He points at another tree through the passenger window and asks the same question. This time, it's a bigger tree of a different class.

"Lord tunderin'! Dat's yer Douglas Fir and she got 2,690 board feet." says the Norwegian.

Now the foreman is really impressed. The Norwegian has answered quickly and got the answers right without using a calculator. One more test. They drive a little further down the road, and the foreman stops again. This time, he points across the road through his driver side window and says, "And what about that one?"

Before the foreman finishes pointing, the Norwegian says, a Yeller Cedar, 1,242 board feet at most."

The foreman spins the truck around and heads back to the office a little ticked off because he thinks the Norwegian is smarter than he. As they near the office, the foreman stops the truck and asks the Norwegian to step outside. He hands him a piece of chalk and tells him, "See that tree over there? I want you to mark an X on the front of that tree." The foreman thinks to himself, "Idiot! How would he know which is the front of the tree?"

When the Norwegian reaches the tree, he goes around it in a circle while looking at the ground. He then reaches up and places a white X on the trunk. He walks back to the foreman and hands him the chalk.
"Dat's da front a' dat tree fer sure." The Norwegian states.

The foreman laughs to himself and asks sarcastically, "How in the Hell do you know that's the front of the tree?"

The Norwegian looks down at his feet while rubbing the toe of his left boot cleaning it in the gravel and replies, "Cuz somebody took a crap behind it, eh?" Razz

Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Digital Photo's   Amazing Digital Photo's Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:40 pm

Amazing Digital Photo's 864873
Back to top Go down
Sportsman

Sportsman

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Digital Photo's   Amazing Digital Photo's Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:12 pm

Amazing Digital Photo's 392913
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Digital Photo's   Amazing Digital Photo's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amazing Digital Photo's
Page 1 of 1