QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FOR SALE... do it yourself atv kit :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
G Bob

G Bob

FOR SALE... do it yourself atv kit  :) Empty
PostSubject: FOR SALE... do it yourself atv kit :)   FOR SALE... do it yourself atv kit  :) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:34 pm

Simply bolt it together and its good as used LOL

FOR SALE... do it yourself atv kit  :) 5419270563_0cbbb9b4f5_z
IMG_1661 by gbobbrown, on Flickr

FOR SALE... do it yourself atv kit  :) 5419267531_8ae487ca51_z
IMG_1660 by gbobbrown, on Flickr

When I bought my brute it had a snow plow and the winch installed. The salesman was really pushing me to buy the snow plow and when I didnt want it they were pushing the winch for like 1oo bucks or so. I told him I didnt want either and after a little arguing he finally said we you can have the winch. I see now why he didnt want to remove it. Had to take the plastic and the front bumper off just to get to it. I guess it was cheaper to give me the winch than pay someone to remove it
Back to top Go down
http://www.brownsphoto.com
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE... do it yourself atv kit :)   FOR SALE... do it yourself atv kit  :) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:04 pm

FOR SALE... do it yourself atv kit  :) 29323
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE... do it yourself atv kit :)   FOR SALE... do it yourself atv kit  :) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:27 am

Will it ever run again???????? FOR SALE... do it yourself atv kit  :) 796248 Putting it back together
Back to top Go down
midget

midget

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE... do it yourself atv kit :)   FOR SALE... do it yourself atv kit  :) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:05 am

Did you put toy car models together when you was a kid? Razz
Back to top Go down
Prairie Pounder

Prairie Pounder

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE... do it yourself atv kit :)   FOR SALE... do it yourself atv kit  :) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:11 pm

Hope no one was hurt in the filming of the destruction. Laughing Hey, if all else fails you can start using the "quad" off to the right of your Brute. Even though it has no wheels at all, it would still be easier to push than your two wheeled Kawi. Very Happy Nice garage, BTW. Climate controlled. Close to the kitchen. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE... do it yourself atv kit :)   FOR SALE... do it yourself atv kit  :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOR SALE... do it yourself atv kit :)
Page 1 of 1