QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Winter is happening in Gilbert

Go down 
+13
Switchback Roller
suze
Shamrock Kid
Farmer
giddyupgirl
Prairie Pounder
Sportsman
G Bob
wacker
Tumbleweed
Ruger
DJ750
polarislover
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
polarislover

polarislover

Winter is happening in Gilbert - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter is happening in Gilbert   Winter is happening in Gilbert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:39 am

I am just a tough fella to follow, I know. So much to say and so little time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingoodlodging.com
Ruger

Ruger

PostSubject: Re: Winter is happening in Gilbert   Winter is happening in Gilbert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:31 am

I was thinking of a different definition of poster, but yes I remember THAT POSTER Embarassed . Who could forget that. Question Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Farmer

Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Winter is happening in Gilbert   Winter is happening in Gilbert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:53 pm

Yeah lets talk about that poster. Its on the inside of his bathroom door now. He let me use his bathroom when I dropped his bike off and I turned turned around and saw it and didn't know what to say.

Funny stuff. lol!
Back to top Go down
Farmer

Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Winter is happening in Gilbert   Winter is happening in Gilbert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:54 pm

Gonna get really cold around here next week from the looks of it.
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Winter is happening in Gilbert   Winter is happening in Gilbert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:49 pm

Farmer wrote:
He let me use his bathroom when I dropped his bike off and I turned turned around and saw it and didn't know what to say.
Funny stuff. lol!

SHOCKER!!! Farmer had to Pee Laughing

You saying the poster scared you Question affraid jocolor
Back to top Go down
Shamrock Kid

Shamrock Kid

PostSubject: Re: Winter is happening in Gilbert   Winter is happening in Gilbert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:49 pm

wacker wrote:
Farmer wrote:
He let me use his bathroom when I dropped his bike off and I turned turned around and saw it and didn't know what to say.
Funny stuff. lol!

SHOCKER!!! Farmer had to Pee Laughing

You saying the poster scared you Question affraid jocolor

It is a little disconcerting. I mean, having someone staring at you when you pee is bad enough, but having THAT stare at you is enough to make a girl fall off the seat!
Winter is happening in Gilbert - Page 2 Fainti10
Back to top Go down
suze

suze

PostSubject: Re: Winter is happening in Gilbert   Winter is happening in Gilbert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:51 pm

That was a great poster -- but I'm surprised it's now in his bathroom Shocked
Back to top Go down
giddyupgirl

giddyupgirl

PostSubject: Re: Winter is happening in Gilbert   Winter is happening in Gilbert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:54 pm

Winter is happening in Gilbert - Page 2 858221 PrairiePounder...You hoo...
Winter is happening in Gilbert - Page 2 903791 Winter is happening in Gilbert - Page 2 600405
Winter is happening in Gilbert - Page 2 566847 lol!
Back to top Go down
Switchback Roller

Switchback Roller

PostSubject: Re: Winter is happening in Gilbert   Winter is happening in Gilbert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:17 pm

Shocked Farmer I didn't know you used bathrooms!? I just thought you used the wideopen outdoors!!! Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
Prairie Pounder

Prairie Pounder

PostSubject: Re: Winter is happening in Gilbert   Winter is happening in Gilbert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:30 pm

Quote :
That was a great poster -- but I'm surprised it's now in his bathroom Shocked

Hey , suze. Key word being "his" bathroom. Wi-Fee might get tired of seeing me with not much on. Wouldn't want that. Laughing

Gbob's work of art is in the mancave. Only allow girls down there for shock value or on special occasions. The poster is quite the conversation piece. I put it up to motivate me to only have the single bacon cheeseburger and small milkshake when riding with the DaddyO.

All GBob did was add some of that soft-lighting magic and darkened my skin tone a touch. He sure is good at what he does. Here you go... Don't ask again! Very Happy

Winter is happening in Gilbert - Page 2 Fabio_image
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: Winter is happening in Gilbert   Winter is happening in Gilbert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:10 am

Difficult to follow that.

Here's the current weather for places I go. Hmm,, colder at Brimstone than my house, 500 miles NORTH!!!
Winter is happening in Gilbert - Page 2 Weather12-14-10
Back to top Go down
polarislover

polarislover

PostSubject: Re: Winter is happening in Gilbert   Winter is happening in Gilbert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:20 pm

Gilbert is THAWING today. Supposed to hit the 30's today but down to singles again tonight. Been letting the faucets run in seven places...hate to see the water bill. Last months power bill really spiked too with the cold and their new 17% rate hike!
No school for the past two days...wonder about tomorrow. One or two ATV's around, but most of the lodges are vacant. We had a small group last week and a man/wife scheduled for this Friday...hope the predicted turn to "worse" bad weather doesn't hamper their visit! After them, all is quiet until "The 30th." See everyone then. Stay warm!
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: Winter is happening in Gilbert   Winter is happening in Gilbert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:28 pm

Some of my co-workers have been stuck on Hwy 402 in Ontario, Canada since Sunday. 1 guy was air lifted out. Nothing to eat since Sunday. Couple guys were sent to rescue other drivers using snowmobiles!
Fun times.

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/news/storm_watch_stories3&stormfile=military_rescue_underway_nea_141210&warningtype=aw?ref=activeweather_home

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2010/12/13/16540171.html?cid=rssnewscanada
Back to top Go down
DJ750

DJ750

PostSubject: Re: Winter is happening in Gilbert   Winter is happening in Gilbert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:01 am

I like snow but wow!!
Back to top Go down
polarislover

polarislover

PostSubject: Re: Winter is happening in Gilbert   Winter is happening in Gilbert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:52 am

Winter weather warning in Mingo and Logan counties...4" of snow overnight and this morning...school canceled again (3rd time this week with a 2 hr delay yesterday[I had "one" on the bus!] )...now sleet is falling atop the snow...just in from shoveling out the cars and lodges before it iced over with colder evening temps...Is anyone besides me having fun yet?!
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: Winter is happening in Gilbert   Winter is happening in Gilbert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:31 am

Should I bring my plow and snowblower down???
Back to top Go down
Tequila

Tequila

PostSubject: Re: Winter is happening in Gilbert   Winter is happening in Gilbert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:32 am

Hey PL -we've thought about moving to WV when Yampol retires ....but I think somewhere with a bit less winter is moving up the list. Cool Just give me a chaise and a little umbrella! cheers It's snowing here. Mad
Back to top Go down
polarislover

polarislover

PostSubject: Re: Winter is happening in Gilbert   Winter is happening in Gilbert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:40 pm

I think we need to move farther north to get some nicer weather. I heard Ocala, FL is scheduled for an ice storm! If these are indeed my "golden years" it is evident Mother Nature has for the past two years obliged me with a good many "golden showers!" Give it your best shot, Momma!!!
Back to top Go down
polarislover

polarislover

PostSubject: Re: Winter is happening in Gilbert   Winter is happening in Gilbert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:42 pm

Tequila wrote:
Hey PL -we've thought about moving to WV when Yampol retires ....but I think somewhere with a bit less winter is moving up the list. Cool Just give me a chaise and a little umbrella! cheers It's snowing here. Mad

I heard it is warmer in Newfoundland than Cuba, Tequila. Where are you going to plan to relocate. . .the Arctic Circle has an embrasing sound to it!
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Winter is happening in Gilbert   Winter is happening in Gilbert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:53 pm

Snow is coming down here pretty good now ~ so everyone are all over the road... ditchs, curbs, etc. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
polarislover

polarislover

PostSubject: Re: Winter is happening in Gilbert   Winter is happening in Gilbert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:59 pm

I can navigate snow (deep, packed, etc) but ICE is another issue. It takes no prisoners! The sleet has stopped and a KOLD rain has been ongoing for about an hour. The trees in my yard are encased in ice...bring it on, big girl!
Back to top Go down
Tequila

Tequila

PostSubject: Re: Winter is happening in Gilbert   Winter is happening in Gilbert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:56 pm

I was caught last Friday Winter is happening in Gilbert - Page 2 643753 when we had a dusting. I was running errands and taking lunch to Yampol king...there were accidents everywhere! affraid If I had to drive where PL does during winter I'd never get out of town! Laughing
Back to top Go down
polarislover

polarislover

PostSubject: Re: Winter is happening in Gilbert   Winter is happening in Gilbert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:14 pm

You should scout around sometime and see the bad places...like where my bus route takes me...unfreakinbelievable!
Back to top Go down
Ruger

Ruger

PostSubject: Re: Winter is happening in Gilbert   Winter is happening in Gilbert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:26 pm

Don't you go over Mt. Isaban?
Back to top Go down
polarislover

polarislover

PostSubject: Re: Winter is happening in Gilbert   Winter is happening in Gilbert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:31 pm

I do...and on into War Eagle...down to the railraod .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter is happening in Gilbert   Winter is happening in Gilbert - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter is happening in Gilbert
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next