QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Bear Attack in Pa.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizz

Grizz

Another Bear Attack in Pa. Empty
PostSubject: Another Bear Attack in Pa.   Another Bear Attack in Pa. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:49 am

http://www.wnep.com/sns-ap-pa--bearattackswoman,0,4592152.story

Police: Northeastern Pa. woman injured in bear attack while trying to save dog
Comments 0Share0
By Associated Press

9:50 a.m. EST, November 11, 2011
STROUDSBURG, Pa. (AP) — State police say a northeastern Pennsylvania woman was injured while trying to save her dog from a bear attack.

Police say Suzan Merritt was hospitalized with cuts to her neck, head and arms after she tried to rescue her dog from the bear in the backyard of her Monroe County home on Thursday night.

Trooper Gabriel Saracino says Merritt ran outside after seeing her dog fighting and adult bear and a cub. Officials say the adult bear turned on her before fleeing with the cub when her husband ran outside.

Police called to the scene looked for the bears but couldn't locate the animals. The state game commission is investigating.

More Stories

http://www.bing.com/news/search?q=pennsylvania+bear+attack&qpvt=pennsylvania+bear+attack&FORM=EWRE

Beware

I hope this puts into perspective how dangerous black bears can be. I have read on this site & the Quadcrew site of people interacting with bears. One post I read had this lady with children trying to get close to a bear with clubs so she could get pictures. Bears can be very dangerous, so keep your distance.

Bears are not cute little cuddly animals
Back to top Go down
Grizz

Grizz

PostSubject: Re: Another Bear Attack in Pa.   Another Bear Attack in Pa. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:21 am

Another Bear Attack in Pa. 858221 Gump, I think the Bear is looking for you Wink

Another Bear Attack in Pa. Black-10
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: Another Bear Attack in Pa.   Another Bear Attack in Pa. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:00 am

It's too bad the bear wasn't looking for Jerry Sandusky.
Back to top Go down
gump

gump

PostSubject: Re: Another Bear Attack in Pa.   Another Bear Attack in Pa. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:55 pm

Hey grizz i live 4miles from the bear attak where the bear came in the home and this new attak happend in stroudsburg which is where the bear i walked 8' up on and shared pictures earlier this month. There might be something to him trying to find Gump
Back to top Go down
Sportsman

Sportsman

PostSubject: Re: Another Bear Attack in Pa.   Another Bear Attack in Pa. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:35 pm

The next time I'am in Snydersville, I'am going to be careful when I get out of the truck after dark. Thats too close to Stroudsburg. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Grizz

Grizz

PostSubject: Re: Another Bear Attack in Pa.   Another Bear Attack in Pa. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 8:46 am

Gump wrote

Quote :
Hey grizz i live 4miles from the bear attak where the bear came in the home and this new attack happend in stroudsburg which is where the bear i walked 8' up on and shared pictures earlier this month. There might be something to him trying to find Gump

Another Bear Attack in Pa. 858221 Gump, don't worry, I'm going Bear hunting & I'll make sure that I get the right Bear Wink

Be back home for Thanksgiving
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Another Bear Attack in Pa.   Another Bear Attack in Pa. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 8:55 am

Another Bear Attack in Pa. Black-10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Bear Attack in Pa.   Another Bear Attack in Pa. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Bear Attack in Pa.
Page 1 of 1