QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welch Weekend

Go down 
+14
polarislover
Grizz
G Bob
Tumbleweed
suze
Sportsman
giddyupgirl
Switchback Roller
midget
gump
wacker
Jim and Mary
DJ750
Prairie Pounder
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gump

gump

Welch Weekend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welch Weekend   Welch Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:03 pm

I wanna ride at night. Put those 6 lights i have on that rzr to use
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Welch Weekend   Welch Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:52 pm

PrairiePounder on his "YamaClinerComfortQuad" ~ GiddyUpGirl on her refurbished Honda
Welch Weekend - Page 2 P3193072 Welch Weekend - Page 2 P3193073

Like two kids playing with the homemade swing ~ Wi-Fee swinging through the trees
Welch Weekend - Page 2 P3193086 Welch Weekend - Page 2 P3193090

So early Sterling wasn't open yet, McD's in a pinch ~ PrairiePounder, Ruger, CarolinaGuy
Welch Weekend - Page 2 P3203113 Welch Weekend - Page 2 P3203115

Two diesel engines at a railroad crossing ~ Mountain water running everywhere
Welch Weekend - Page 2 P3203120 Welch Weekend - Page 2 P3203121

Stopped to see the horses ~ Looks like they need a few more snacks
Welch Weekend - Page 2 P3203124Welch Weekend - Page 2 P3203125

Good Stuff Here ~ Give us a few minutes for a nap...
Welch Weekend - Page 2 P3203128Welch Weekend - Page 2 P3203131

GiddyUpGirl said, "It's offically dark now" ~ Plenty of room on the deck to hang out
Welch Weekend - Page 2 P3203135Welch Weekend - Page 2 P3203143
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed

PostSubject: Re: Welch Weekend   Welch Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:19 am

Enjoyed the pictures and ride report good job PP and Wacker
Back to top Go down
DJ750

DJ750

PostSubject: Re: Welch Weekend   Welch Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:05 am

Love the Pictures and the report!!!! Thanks
Back to top Go down
BobT

BobT

PostSubject: Re: Welch Weekend   Welch Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:25 am

As everyone has said that is an excellent ride report and enjoyable to read. I am curious where the "goldfish pond" and "rock" are. Are they south of Welch or towards Gilbert.?
Back to top Go down
http://www.triadtrailblazers.com
Ruger

Ruger

PostSubject: Re: Welch Weekend   Welch Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:06 pm

The high rock is near the Berwind Lake area. The goldfish pond is southwest of Keystone.
Back to top Go down
Prairie Pounder

Prairie Pounder

PostSubject: Re: Welch Weekend   Welch Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:47 pm

Glad to know the report was enjoyed. Not much detail. Just a bunch of fluff really. The overall message was that we all had a great time together on and off the trails. We always do. Very Happy

Gump~ I sure have you fooled. I use the opposite strategy from yours. I hang out with people (including Wi-Fee) that are smarter than me. That way people assume (as you did) that I must be smart too. Notice, not a single person backed up your comments. No one said anything like..."You got that right, Gump. That Prairie Pounder is one sharp cookie!!." Or, "I sure wish I was as smart as Prairie Pounder!!" Laughing Laughing It ain't easy being a simple salt miner... I actually have learned a lot from hanging out with the Brainiac Brothers. We give them a hard time, but they really know their GPS'n. They study up and put a lot of work into their rides. Even Carolina Guy ask for their help on a few of occasions.

Switchback Roller~ You don't owe me a thing. The look on your face and the words you so clearly expressed is all the thanks I need. Your Welcome. Lets Be Friends. Razz

The goldfish pond and the location of some of the homes are what I have talked about the most with my buds. An observation by wacker about the respect that pond gets was uplifting. Not one speck of trash. Nothing at all. Not in or anywhere near the pond. Not a single tire track either. The heart-shaped pond (GUG observation) seemed to be off-limits to bad behavior.

The night riding was an added bonus. It was pretty much a first for Wi-Fee too, but she really enjoyed it.

Great pics, everyone! Thanks for posting them.

Back to top Go down
DJ750

DJ750

PostSubject: Re: Welch Weekend   Welch Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:21 pm

I love to ride at night. A warm summer night ride is just awesome. Gets a little cool this time of year.
Back to top Go down
gump

gump

PostSubject: Re: Welch Weekend   Welch Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:16 pm

Ok can we have a night ride at easter i realy want to ride into the night. That would be fun
Back to top Go down
Ruger

Ruger

PostSubject: Re: Welch Weekend   Welch Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:06 pm

You're going to have to dream about night riding at Easter. Can't ride on the streets of Gilbert after dark.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: Welch Weekend   Welch Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:43 pm

I like to setup a night ride that coincides with a full moon. Very cool.
We are allowed to ride the trails and roads at night in northern lower Michigan.
Neat views of lines of tail lights winding through the trees. Photos...not so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welch Weekend   Welch Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welch Weekend
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2