QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quadcrew Riders New years Ride

Go down 
+18
giddyupgirl
slopoke
wacker
Lee
Ruger
RZRwidow
gump
Sportsman
scooter
Prairie Pounder
porkchop
rmilli
Shamrock Kid
Mr.Ed
G Bob
Farmer
Tumbleweed
polarislover
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
polarislover

polarislover

Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:57 pm

Tumbleweed wrote:
Thank you PL for making room for the Willie Wagon. I hope you didn't have to move too many things around.

That was my 1st time staying there but it won't be my last!!!

Side Note: I found some $$$ in my laptop case. Does anyone know how that got there??? affraid

DANG!! I didn't find any in mine!
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingoodlodging.com
Ruger

Ruger

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:59 pm

Sportsman wrote:

I still think someone needs a new ATV. Laughing That thing sure puts out the smoke when it's started. Laughing

Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 11griz11
Back to top Go down
G Bob

G Bob

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:24 pm

Man thats a deal
I'll get her right on that Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.brownsphoto.com
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:52 pm

Different angle on that Jeep...Trail Rated is not just a slogan!!!
Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 P1010031
Back to top Go down
G Bob

G Bob

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:30 pm

Better angle....Gonna have to steal that image Smile
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:31 pm

I bet that rated a new pair of underwear!

Sounds like a good time was had by all. I'm happy for you... Sad
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:14 pm

I can email the full size if you'd like.
PM me if ya do.
Back to top Go down
G Bob

G Bob

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:31 pm

Thanks Tumbleweed but I just wanted to add it to my fb page and I've already done so Smile
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:33 pm

We liked looking at everyones pictures.

Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 597300 Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 22298

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Well... we can all chalk it up and start savoring the memories because another QCR ATV Ride has come and went while bringing in the New Year of 2011 with friends. Like always, time came and went too fast for all the fun we had, but I managed to make it back to work today. A few pictures below from the weekend. "We had a great time..."

Lodging " QuadCrewRiders Compound" for the weekend
Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 PC312875 Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 PC312874

Most be "One Lucky Guy" ~ More girls... Girls, Girls everywhere
Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 PC302873 Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 PC312879

Snow covered trails throughout the mountains
Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 PC312891 Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 PC312897

Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 PC312899 Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 PC312903

Lunch at the Colonal in Man
Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 PC312904 Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 PC312905

More pictures HERE

Last edited by wacker on Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
G Bob

G Bob

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:35 pm

Hey Ruger..where did you see that ad. You all got Jo to thinking now. Time for everyone to see what kinda deal they can find on a 450 Grizz with PS Smile
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:53 pm

Tumbleweed wrote:
Thank You!!!
Wacker & GUG, for setting this all up.
Ruger, for leading on the rides.
And all the rest for putting up with Monkey & I.
Mr.Ed wrote:
Thanks to everyone for a GREAT weekend. Especially Wacker and GUG, Ruger and SWR. for all the food and getting the ride together.
Shamrock Kid wrote:
Jeff and I had a great time this weekend. Thanks to Wacker for the invite. Great job Wacker and GUG for setting things up. Thanks to Ruger for being the lead dog.
Prairie Pounder wrote:
Big thanks to Ruger and Big Daddy-O for providing another great trip.
Chef Ruger~~Sportsman~~Tumbleweed~~Great eats! Thank You!! Additional thanks to Sportsman and Tumbleweed for helping out the riders with disabled quads.
Sportsman wrote:
A big thank you to Wacker and Gug for there Planing. And to Jason And Marsha for the good meals that we had. Also to Jason for the guide service.
gump wrote:
Again thanks to ruger and wack daddy for putting the lodging and food together. We had alot of fun. Met alot of people that i will consider friends for along time to come.

It takes a little ground laying work up-front, but it's pretty simple though...
it's the group that makes the rides turn-out the way that they do so well.
If no one signs up for rides, I guess we'd just have to stay in a motel Question

Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 277424 Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 90190 Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 87834
Back to top Go down
slopoke

slopoke

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:05 pm

Sure looks like you folks had fun, nice pics thanks for sharing.

Mr. Ed how do you like your cab for the rzr?
Back to top Go down
giddyupgirl

giddyupgirl

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:59 pm

Thanks to everyone for a great time.
It was nice to visit with friends old and new, to goof off, ride and chat.

Thanks to all who put extra effort on things like cooking, cleaning, bringing snacks, leading the way, giving up a spare seat, giving up spare wheels, mechanical expertise, etc.

Nice pics everyone!
Back to top Go down
polarislover

polarislover

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:16 pm

Thank you for choosing Livingood Lodging as your home away from home for this outing...it is greatly appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:39 pm

Slopoke Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Going to change my slogan at the bottom

Dry Wife Happier Life Laughing

Wacker enjoyed the pictures.
Back to top Go down
midget

midget

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:13 am

Looks like you all had a good time.
Thanks for posting the photos.
Back to top Go down
DJ750

DJ750

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:47 am

Loved the photos glad you guys had a great trip.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:04 pm

I feel bad for Rmilli. It was a bad fuel pump. $600 at the dealer. He will repair it for much less, $150 or so.
Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 NoCannedHam
Back to top Go down
G Bob

G Bob

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:17 pm

Bummer.....
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:51 pm

Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 399308 Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 593921
Back to top Go down
polarislover

polarislover

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:07 pm

Sorry about the pump, rmilli. Why do things always have to happen that way? Gumbersum's Law states, "The opposite of a welcomed probability will most often assert itself at the most inopportune time."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:23 pm

Has anybody started cleaning there RZR yet? Leaves, leaves and more leaves, then after that is the MUD. Have fun Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sportsman

Sportsman

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:04 pm

yes Ed I did start on Joyce's RZR. But I just went thru the car wash and got the heavy stuff off. Laughing
Back to top Go down
slopoke

slopoke

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:36 pm

Ed, with that nice cab on there cant you just take it to the drive through car wash? Cool
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:16 pm

I did take through the car wash, got the top layer off. Jeff look under the front and rear diff. and on top the skid plate, also A arm guards. I got 3 snow shovel's full of junk. One more bath tomorrow and it will be about as clean as it can be.

Jeff I took off the block off kit on the sides, going to the dealer tomorrow and complain. If anybody is wondering, the rubber sealer on the sides were never installed. Top is OK.

Slopoke I have to admit the cab cover was nice as well as the wiper. Now weighting for the day the cover can come off. Say April Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quadcrew Riders New years Ride
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next