QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quadcrew Riders New years Ride

Go down 
+18
giddyupgirl
slopoke
wacker
Lee
Ruger
RZRwidow
gump
Sportsman
scooter
Prairie Pounder
porkchop
rmilli
Shamrock Kid
Mr.Ed
G Bob
Farmer
Tumbleweed
polarislover
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
porkchop

Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:25 pm

hey what was the fuel pump bad on ? rzr ?
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:20 am

Rmilli's Outlander.
Back to top Go down
G Bob

G Bob

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:46 pm

Got the new axle in for Jos atv today. Once I get it replaced I can get the brute in and see what I can do with the exhaust.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brownsphoto.com
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:59 pm

What happened to the exhaust Bob? And just for giggles, what was the price on a new one?

Now I'm all concerned and shitte...
Back to top Go down
Ruger

Ruger

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:47 pm

Hole in the pipe just before the muffler. Wear and tear I guess.
Back to top Go down
Ruger

Ruger

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:54 pm

SBR & I had a great time. Weather wasn't too bad for Dec/Jan.

Thanks to Wacker & GUG for setting up accomadations. Thanks to PL & The Mayor. Thanks to Jerry for bringing the ham. Thanks to all who helped with the food prep and clean up. Thanks to everyone who made it to the ride. It's the group as a whole that makes the ride & stay a good time. Oh and good job fellas for puttin on another smack down of the chicks in Taboo.

Enjoyed everyones pictures so far. I'll get mine up soon, hopefully I'll get caught up before the weekend. I'm running a few topics behind here on QCR and a few posts too.
Back to top Go down
G Bob

G Bob

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:53 pm

Well I'm telling you that shake weight for men is bound to work. I've been downstairs yanking on the axle trying to get it out and after 15 minutes I can hardly lift my arms Smile
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:03 pm

There's a joke there that I'll leave unsaid...

When you get ready to reassemble it, put some anti-seize compound on the splines going into the front diff.

Use one hand jerking on that shaft!!! (I couldn't help myself)!
Back to top Go down
G Bob

G Bob

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:10 pm

maybe thats the problem..I'm not used to jerking on a shaft that large LOL All kidding aside I had a heck of a time getting one of the back shafts loose on her grizz too. My kawa popped out on the third pull. Guess that goes to show that men really are easier than women
Back to top Go down
Sportsman

Sportsman

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:43 pm

I forgot to post the link to my pictures, so here it is.
http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/579404814NezyJL
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:31 pm

Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 3 22298 Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 3 597300
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:58 am

Sportsman enjoyed the pictures
Back to top Go down
Ruger

Ruger

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:32 am

Good Pics Jeff
Back to top Go down
Jim and Mary

Jim and Mary

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:35 pm

Enjoyed looking at all the pictures and reading about all the fun everyone had. The only problem is that we weren't able to be there to share in the fun! Glad everyone had a good time though and no serious mishaps on the trails.
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:24 pm

Picked up a new head light assembly off eBay this evening for the RZR.
Took the old one off and it was leaking at the gasket seal of the lens.
Ordered two extra HID lights also, since one was blown out by water.

Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 3 339301 Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 3 747485 Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 3 776239
Back to top Go down
G Bob

G Bob

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:28 pm

still no luck getting front axle out. Read grizz site and looks like renting a slide hammer is gonna be best bet
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:12 pm

Bob you might try Advance Auto they have FREE loaner tools. Just pay a deposit when you return the tool they credit your deposit back
Back to top Go down
rmilli

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:46 am

Well the fuel pump went out on the outty but I was able to get a replacement at autozone for about 1/5 what the dealer wanted.. Should be about a 3 hour job according to some other forums... A weekend project that wasn't on the list but you know how those go.. Just an FYI for all of those my mother had to stay in the hospital until Wed due to some complications but is back home now and doing very well. It was nice meeting everyone and I enjoyed the time and hope to have made alot of friends and hope to get to ride with the group in the near future
Back to top Go down
http://atvwild.com
G Bob

G Bob

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:29 am

Glad to hear about your Mother rmilli...

Ed gonna stop in Advance this evening and see about a loaner.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:00 am

Hope they have one, and I hope it works
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:06 pm

I had an outer cv boot tear and had to replace the joint. I replaced in with the axle still on the bike. Just cleaned everything up really well and it's all good.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:30 pm

Prairie Pounder, send me a PM. I've been trying to PM you but it's stuck in my OUT box???
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:38 pm

Note: Messages will hold in your "outbox" till receiver picks it up in their inbox,
then it will show up in your sentbox.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:51 pm

Okay, thanks. I didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
Prairie Pounder

Prairie Pounder

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:32 pm

Sorry, Tumbleweed. Crying or Very sad
I can be off grid almost as long as some QCR member's kitchen stove. Laughing
So far, I have no PM. I sent you one...

GBob~~My KQ muffler broke right where your Brute gave way. I took my muffler and the short piece of exhaust pipe to a welder. He was able to weld it. No biggie. That metal (stainless) sure was thin...10 thousandths, maybe. Cost me 30 bucks. A good 90% cheaper than buying new parts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quadcrew Riders New years Ride   Quadcrew Riders New years Ride - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quadcrew Riders New years Ride
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next