QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Three Southern Trails

Go down 
+2
Tequila
Mr.Ed
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed

The Three Southern Trails Empty
PostSubject: The Three Southern Trails   The Three Southern Trails Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 4:09 pm

Very short ride report. Arrived Dale's ATV Resort in Crumpler,Wv. about 6: 30 Thursday 8/7. Hooked up with Sportsman and Joyce. Early to bed so we could get an early start and beat the rain. Took the trail connector to Mullins for lunch went to Susie and Buttons 2ed street station restaurant. Good lunch. Came back out ready to ride, my RZR would not turn over (again) yep after 2 mo starter went south. Sportsman and Joyce went back to Crumpler for my truck, got loaded up in the rain and back to Crumpler we went. Sat. Sportsman and put in a whopping 16 miles got soaked to the bone. It RAINED and RAINED and well you get the idea. Had some flooding on SR 52. So Sat. was a TV, and book, and nap day , and a trip to a new restaurant in Princeton called The Buffalo Trail and Brewery. Excellent.

Pictures:

Last edited by Mr.Ed on Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tequila

Tequila

PostSubject: Re: The Three Southern Trails   The Three Southern Trails Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 6:59 pm

Mr. Ed....Thanks for the ride report!   I remember a very rainy day spent reading, visiting and eating in Gilbert (holiday weekend July 4, 2013)!   Sometimes it just doesn't matter what we want to do...just take it as it comes.    
P.S.   Yampol wants to know if you've checked out the '15's yet?   The Three Southern Trails 2568717232
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed

PostSubject: Re: The Three Southern Trails   The Three Southern Trails Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 8:23 pm

Going to tomorrow when I order parts.

Note to self: forget the parts just get a new one  Smile 
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: The Three Southern Trails   The Three Southern Trails Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 7:52 pm

The Three Southern Trails 597300 
Back to top Go down
sbender72

PostSubject: Re: The Three Southern Trails   The Three Southern Trails Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 7:43 pm

Hey Mr. Ed, I was up there those days, except my trip started on sat. aug. 2nd. but on the 7th we went to train tressels and beat the rain. friday only a few of us went out ashland to hilltop to stairstep and back. They were soaked enough. Do you recommend 2nd st station? We are going to go to Mullens instead of Pineville next time we go to WV.
sbender
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed

PostSubject: Re: The Three Southern Trails   The Three Southern Trails Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 7:25 am

2ed st. station was Ok service a little slow food was average. There is a DQ up over the tracks, turn right about a mile down the road. ( don't remember the Rt # ) Better choice.
Back to top Go down
sbender72

PostSubject: Re: The Three Southern Trails   The Three Southern Trails Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 10:36 pm

thanks for the info Mr. Ed. nothing beats taking your own food with you. then you know what you are going to be eating for sure. We are always going during the week, so the hours seem to be less than a busy weekend for local folks.
Back to top Go down
Punisher

Punisher

PostSubject: Re: The Three Southern Trails   The Three Southern Trails Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 7:40 am

Anyone riding these trails this coming Holiday week/weekend?
I'll be somewhere down there thurs afternoon and Friday I do believe ....
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: The Three Southern Trails   The Three Southern Trails Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 3:52 pm

No riding - just floating pirat

Be safe / Take Pics The Three Southern Trails 760955
Back to top Go down
Sportsman

Sportsman

PostSubject: Re: The Three Southern Trails   The Three Southern Trails Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 7:43 pm

We will be in the area but no riding this weekend. Will be helping daughter and son-in-law with some ongoing home remodeling. It is also her B-day, she said we will be going to Buffalo Trails Cabins Resturant for dinner on friday evening. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed

PostSubject: Re: The Three Southern Trails   The Three Southern Trails Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 6:54 am

Enjoy the weekend. Jeff is that the restaurant we went to?

Mr. P enjoy your ride where ever you go.

May venture out Sunday on the Wayne trails after everybody goes home
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Three Southern Trails   The Three Southern Trails Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Three Southern Trails
Page 1 of 1