QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

$10 Impact Combo Kit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wacker

wacker

$10 Impact Combo Kit Empty
PostSubject: $10 Impact Combo Kit   $10 Impact Combo Kit Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:16 am

Back to top Go down
Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed

PostSubject: Re: $10 Impact Combo Kit   $10 Impact Combo Kit Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:17 pm

Sweet deal. Thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
sullyjim

sullyjim

PostSubject: Re: $10 Impact Combo Kit   $10 Impact Combo Kit Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 3:58 pm

I don't know how many of you have had a problem with the Polaris "vane sensor", but I understand it is a pretty common problem. My 2014 570 RZR started having the problem at 65 miles. ( Engine will start, then only sputters when you give it gas, and check engine light comes on) I am taking mine in to the dealer for a permanent fix, but in the meantime, I found a temporary fix that has let me keep riding. With the key off, place a small magnet on top of the switch housing on the throttle. Wait 30 seconds, then start the machine. Then remove the magnet! Sometimes you might have to do this a couple of times, but generally, the machine will run fine until you turn it off. You may or may not have to do it again when you start back up. Even a small magnet like in the end of a pocket screwdriver will work. I have been using this trick for a while, and now have 273 miles on my RZR.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: $10 Impact Combo Kit   $10 Impact Combo Kit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

$10 Impact Combo Kit
Page 1 of 1