Tore into the front of the RZR today, what a mess, got about a gallon of mud and leaves just in the front. After I took the wheels off I made a close inspection as to why there was play in the front end. Found lower ball joint movement ,both sides, enough movement to to replacement them, lower A arm bushings had some wear causing more movement replaced all 8 of them, wheel bearings had small amount of play decided to replace them too while I was in there.Sure glad I bought a press.
Had to take the nose off to get the A arm bolts out, which exposed the entire mud filled radiator. Going to try and figure out a way to make the plastic in front of the radiator removable. T stat on order should be here tomorrow.