QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride

Go down 
+18
Lee
Tequila
suze
Switchback Roller
Dixiecop28
javandyke
giddyupgirl
Grizz
scooter
Sportsman
gump
midget
Jim and Mary
rockrolls
Tumbleweed
DJ750
Mr.Ed
wacker
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
javandyke

javandyke

Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride   Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:46 pm

For us new folks, what should we plan to take with us in the way of food on the trail. Do we need to pack a full blown lunch or will we stop at an eatary somewhere along the way?
Back to top Go down
midget

midget

PostSubject: Re: Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride   Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:08 pm

javandyke wrote:
For us new folks, what should we plan to take with us in the way of food on the trail. Do we need to pack a full blown lunch or will we stop at an eatary somewhere along the way?

With this bunch there will be a lunch stop. Laughing
We do bring drinks and snacks on the trail though.
Back to top Go down
gump

gump

PostSubject: Re: Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride   Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 7:00 pm

Yea we will eat at a resturaunt drinks snacks your choice.
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride   Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 7:43 pm

Good Info........ Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride - Page 2 339301

Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride - Page 2 796310
Back to top Go down
Dixiecop28

Dixiecop28

PostSubject: Re: Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride   Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:51 pm

hey gump what would you like on your cheese steak this time? lettuce, mayo???
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohiopuddlejumpers.com
gump

gump

PostSubject: Re: Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride   Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:57 pm

Dixiecop28 wrote:
hey gump what would you like on your cheese steak this time? lettuce, mayo???
lol dingy broad!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed

PostSubject: Re: Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride   Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:47 am

You all have fun and be safe
Back to top Go down
Switchback Roller

Switchback Roller

PostSubject: Re: Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride   Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:55 am

Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride - Page 2 903791 Have a great time ridding. Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride - Page 2 514437 We will be playing with our Dogs!! And Sunday we will be doing the family thing Sad
Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride - Page 2 397290
Back to top Go down
javandyke

javandyke

PostSubject: Re: Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride   Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:05 pm

Fran and I had a great time riding and meeting all you wonderful folks! The weather gods cooperated and gave us a really nice weekend. It did not rain till we were pulling out of the parking lot Sunday afternoon. I now understand that SSRT is only the gateway to some really nice trails in the hills of central Pa. Thanks go to Wacker for a really great introduction to riding (and eating) in Pa.

Jim and Fran
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride   Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:16 am

We're glad you come over for the weekend to ride and it was really nice meeting you both.

It's usually always a good time at SSRT. Hope to have some pictures uploaded soon.

Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride - Page 2 87834

Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride   Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:42 am

I'm ready to go again. Next time I'll stay the night. Then no chance of hitting a deer with the trailer.
Back to top Go down
suze

suze

PostSubject: Re: Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride   Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:58 am

Midget & I had a great time too ---meeting everyone and riding the trails. You can't go wrong with SSRT !!

Can't wait till the next time. Laughing
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride   Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:38 am

scooter wrote:
I'm ready to go again. Next time I'll stay the night. Then no chance of hitting a deer with the trailer.

Hope your buggy and trailer are alright. Shocked

It was good meeting and riding with you.

Looking forward to doing it again soon.

Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride - Page 2 87834
Back to top Go down
Dixiecop28

Dixiecop28

PostSubject: Re: Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride   Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:54 pm

Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride - Page 2 903791 lol!
not of your vehicle hitting the deer though. hope everything is ok
Back to top Go down
Grizz

Grizz

PostSubject: Re: Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride   Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 6:11 pm

Had a great time riding SSRT for the first time. Enjoyed meeting all my old friends from past trips & places. Now i have met many new friends & hope to be riding with everyone soon. The people of Quadcrewriders are the best friends ever. I'm ready for SSRT again in the near future, "Lets Ride"
Pat "Bear hunter" had a good time, but was a little Leary of the bridge trestles, but rode across them anyways. I liked the tunnel, the pic's I took inside didn't turn out very good, have to try again. Really liked the ride thru the Pine Woods Trails & watching the hill climbs.
Of course the food, I think certain people enjoy eating more than riding LOL Laughing . Never go hungry riding with these people LOL Laughing . It was fun riding to lunch both days except for the bended tie rod on the Can-Am.
We got loaded up & on I#80 west we pasted over the I#80 bridge we had been riding under, we could also see the long trestle that we rode across, then rain all the way home, we almost made Pat's place before dark 2:32 hrs, then I changed to my trailer & home 1:30 hrs in the rainy dark night. I hate driving in the rain & darkness.
Hope Scooter's trailer is OK, we seen deer also, but not on the road

Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride - Page 2 277424 to everyone attending this Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride - Page 2 669999 ride. The weather was great for riding

Last edited by Grizz on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
giddyupgirl

giddyupgirl

PostSubject: Re: Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride   Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:48 pm

It was a very nice weekend.
It was nice to meet new friends and hang out with some "old" friends as well.
I enjoyed all who came and am glad that folks were able to get together. Smile
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride   Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:11 pm

Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride - Page 2 87834 Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride - Page 2 90190

Thanks everyone for a great weekend!!!

Back to top Go down
Grizz

Grizz

PostSubject: Re: Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride   Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:35 pm

Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride   Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:38 pm

Nice pics, wacker and GiddyUpGirl. One problem though, my rzr looks so plan compared to the rest. Trailers fine, not 1 scratch.

Last edited by scooter on Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jim and Mary

Jim and Mary

PostSubject: Re: Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride   Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:41 pm

Jim and I had a WONDERFUL time this past weekend. The leaves were just perfect…enough had fallen to cover the trails with color and the remaining leaves made the trails look like a fall postcard.

It was great seeing some riding friends that we hadn’t seen for awhile and especially nice meeting all the new friends. We are anxious to go back again soon.

The motel we stayed at was very reasonable and clean plus the adjoining restaurant was close and convenient.

Thanks Wacker and Patti for all the preparation and planning…another successful ride was shared by many.

https://picasaweb.google.com/mtgleason1/SSRTRideOct15162011?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCL-_pL6v1IjCZQ&feat=directlink
Back to top Go down
Grizz

Grizz

PostSubject: Re: Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride   Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:58 pm

I recognized Gump right off Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride - Page 2 863336 who took that picture????

Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride - Page 2 Dsc00215
Back to top Go down
Dixiecop28

Dixiecop28

PostSubject: Re: Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride   Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:40 pm

poor gump always getting picked on lol!

Great pictures everyone sorry I missed the ride.
Back to top Go down
midget

midget

PostSubject: Re: Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride   Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:20 am

Great pictures !!!!!

After looking at them I WANT TO GO BACK!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tequila

Tequila

PostSubject: Re: Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride   Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:34 am

Great pics...fun weekend Exclamation

Back to top Go down
DJ750

DJ750

PostSubject: Re: Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride   Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:18 am

Great photos!!! looks like "a good time was had by all"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride   Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snow Shoe Rail Trail Fall Ride
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next