QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brute A-Arm Bushings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lee

Lee

Brute A-Arm Bushings Empty
PostSubject: Brute A-Arm Bushings   Brute A-Arm Bushings Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:41 am

Just ordered a set of these for the Brute. Awesome reviews on KawieRiders.

Brute A-Arm Bushings AArmbushings3
Brute A-Arm Bushings AArmBushings2
Brute A-Arm Bushings AArmBushings1

www.b-cracingstore.com
Back to top Go down
DJ750

DJ750

PostSubject: Re: Brute A-Arm Bushings   Brute A-Arm Bushings Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:20 pm

Lee I have had them on my Brute for two years. They work just like they did when I put them on very durable!!

When you take out the old ones heat them with a torch and drive them out with a socket. I can't remember what size just find one that fits. But if you don't heat it you will be cursing them they are very tight.
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Brute A-Arm Bushings   Brute A-Arm Bushings Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:16 pm

That is good to read. Now at 3800 miles plus, I've only replaced one side and that was with stock parts. What a freaking nightmare that was! I look forward to having these in place. Seems like everybody likes them. I think I'll marinade them in PB Blaster for a day or two prior to breaking out the sledge hammer!!
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Brute A-Arm Bushings   Brute A-Arm Bushings Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:35 pm

Done. I have grease fittings now! It wasn't that hard to do. After working out a 'system' using the vise as a press, I did the second one in about 15 minutes. That first one was a real learning experience though. I like the way they go together and think they will last!

Brute A-Arm Bushings 2011-09-03_13-13-50_232

Brute A-Arm Bushings 2011-09-03_13-13-34_608

Installed new pads on the front. I knew they had to be toast. I was pleasantly surprised. There was pad left and the rotor looked great. Very Happy

Brute A-Arm Bushings 2011-09-03_13-14-15_489

I like the way the Brute is holding up. I'd buy another one Exclamation
Back to top Go down
G Bob

G Bob

PostSubject: Re: Brute A-Arm Bushings   Brute A-Arm Bushings Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:33 pm

The make em every day Lee Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.brownsphoto.com
Prairie Pounder

Prairie Pounder

PostSubject: Re: Brute A-Arm Bushings   Brute A-Arm Bushings Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:37 pm

Good post. Very nice pics, Lee. Very VERY clean machine. Everything is nice and shiny.
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Brute A-Arm Bushings   Brute A-Arm Bushings Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:42 am

Yes they do Bob. A SXS will probably be next but if I had it to do all over again I'd still get the Brute (at late 2007 pricing LOL)... Luckily I do not need one right now!!!

Thanks PP. I try to do my part by keeping it clean. My Wife still doesn't understand the showing up part. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brute A-Arm Bushings   Brute A-Arm Bushings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brute A-Arm Bushings
Page 1 of 1