QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to All...

Go down 
+42
astainback
rockrolls
Mikey V
BobT
slopoke
rmilli
Sportsman
Wi-Fee
skyrider
Tumbleweed
scooter
ATVUtah
DirtyDawg
gump
RZRwidow
Fullthrottle
sparky
Yampol
Pyro
lightsout
War Pig
skeazle
Meestermud
polarislover
Grizz
Shamrock Kid
DOC HOLLIDAY
cntryldy61
alfama
Mr.Ed
DJ750
Jim and Mary
giddyupgirl
suze
Ruger
Switchback Roller
midget
wacker
Bascom
Prairie Pounder
G Bob
Admin
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
sullyjim

sullyjim

Welcome to All... - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to All...   Welcome to All... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:08 am

Just went out and sprung for a new Polaris RZR for me and the missus to ride together. She has COPD and uses oxygen, so she doesn't always feel up to riding her Rancher, but she still wants to go! We got the plain Jane 570, and hope to get to the mountains of W. Va. with it next week. I tried to post a picture, but there is some trick to it I haven't mastered yet. Oh well! I think a trip to Hatfield-McCoy is in the works! See you on the trail.
Back to top Go down
Yampol

Yampol

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to All...   Welcome to All... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:27 am

Sullyjim that is great!! You will really enjoy the RZR. Ask Wacker about posting pics. He knows all the ins and outs of this.

Yampol

Welcome to All... - Page 12 760955
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to All...   Welcome to All... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:00 am

Here's some info that may help: LINK

Seems easiest if you have already uploaded the picture to another external website (Google, Yahoo, etc)

Then put the picture web address inside the image HTML symbols: [img] X?X?X?X?X?X [ /img]

Enjoy the new RZR  cheers 
Back to top Go down
sullyjim

sullyjim

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to All...   Welcome to All... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 6:47 am

Thanks Wacker. I will take a shot at this when I have more time. And thanks for the link.
Back to top Go down
sullyjim

sullyjim

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to All...   Welcome to All... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 6:26 am

FINALLY got to West Virginia with the new RZR! It performed great on the mountains, even with my 300 lb. cousin in the passenger seat instead of my petite wife. Took it up some long, tall trails, and it didn't hesitate. The weather gods weren't real favorable, so we only put 82 miles on it, but I am very satisfied with the performance. The sales person was right, for a change, and the 570 did all I needed it to. An 800 would have been overkill. I am seriously thinking of taking it to eastern Kentucky next month, since I have never ridden there. Also, there is a chance to possibly see elk there. Anybody have any suggestions on the best place for that in Kentucky? See you on the trails.
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to All...   Welcome to All... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 1:09 pm

Welcome to QCR JoJo Circus... Very Happy

Welcome to All... - Page 12 Welcome-mat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to All...   Welcome to All... - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to All...
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
QuadCrew Riders :: General Discussions :: Introductions-
Jump to: