QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How about a little help here!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DJ750

DJ750

How about a little help here! Empty
PostSubject: How about a little help here!   How about a little help here! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:05 pm

I am helping a buddy with his 2008 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 it’s the same as the one I ride just different color. Ok replaced the front drive seal coming from the motor went fine. Removed the front upper A-arm bearings man they were shot big time (just as an aside if you don’t have grease zerts in you’re A-arms drill tap install MAN!!!) ok so we are trying to get the axle out of the front differential (left side) and it wound budge?? The seal is leaking is why! Any suggestions??

laughing smileys
Back to top Go down
G Bob

G Bob

PostSubject: Re: How about a little help here!   How about a little help here! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:02 pm

havent had mine off DJ so I'm no help. I assume you have a shop manual for it? I watched the mechanic change my rear axle but I thought he just pulled it out
Back to top Go down
http://www.brownsphoto.com
DJ750

DJ750

PostSubject: Re: How about a little help here!   How about a little help here! Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:28 am

I have a Clymore manual not the shop but I will figure it out. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How about a little help here!   How about a little help here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How about a little help here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
QuadCrew Riders :: Machines in the Garage :: ATV-
Jump to: