Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeRegisterLog in

Arctic cat to goes rzr style

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dixiecop28

Dixiecop28

Arctic cat to goes rzr style Empty
PostSubject: Arctic cat to goes rzr style   Arctic cat to goes rzr style Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:08 pm

looks like there will be some competition against polaris in the sport side by side market soon. Found this on another forum

Here is a qoute in another forum "This is a quote form one of the dealers at the cat show that just got out of his private viewing.

"Ok, just got out of seeing this thing close up. Here is what they would tell us.
Complete tube chassis, just like a sand rail.
The most travel 'by far' of any side by side
Power steering
Uses current prowler 1000 drive system with an HO 1000 motor.
4 wheel drive
LED lighting
Priced less than Polaris 900
Around 1000lbs
64" wide "

Arctic cat to goes rzr style Newcat

Arctic cat to goes rzr style Arcticcat

Back to top Go down
http://www.ohiopuddlejumpers.com
Prairie Pounder

Prairie Pounder

PostSubject: Re: Arctic cat to goes rzr style   Arctic cat to goes rzr style Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:21 pm

Good looking machine. It would make $ense for every manufacturer to be building their own RZR fighter. Thanks for the post.
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Arctic cat to goes rzr style   Arctic cat to goes rzr style Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:55 pm

Arctic cat to goes rzr style 597300

Sure looks tough & fast just sitting there... Long shocks & trailing arms too.

Should be interesting, have to watch the reviews when they start hitting customers.

Thanks DC28
Back to top Go down
gump

gump

PostSubject: Re: Arctic cat to goes rzr style   Arctic cat to goes rzr style Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:02 pm

Does anyone waant to buy a nine month old baby girl. Very cute but not pottty trained doesnt talk doesnt walk but very cute..... man i need to find money some where, what does sperm sell for these days, can you tell i want one of these there awesome looking
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Arctic cat to goes rzr style   Arctic cat to goes rzr style Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:06 pm

When are they due out of production?

If that's not in the cards yet it may be a while.
Gump's got the Fever... Laughing "Sell a Kid" lol!
Back to top Go down
Sportsman

Sportsman

PostSubject: Re: Arctic cat to goes rzr style   Arctic cat to goes rzr style Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:38 pm

gump wrote:
Does anyone waant to buy a nine month old baby girl. Very cute but not pottty trained doesnt talk doesnt walk but very cute..... man i need to find money some where, what does sperm sell for these days, can you tell i want one of these there awesome looking

I think that is illegal Gump. You may need to try something else. Laughing
Back to top Go down
midget

midget

PostSubject: Re: Arctic cat to goes rzr style   Arctic cat to goes rzr style Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:45 pm

gump wrote:

Now that is funny I don't care who you are Razz
Back to top Go down
BK550

PostSubject: Re: Arctic cat to goes rzr style   Arctic cat to goes rzr style Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:01 pm

Just what I thought, everbody wants to be like a polaris. Often Imitated never duplicated. Its nice to be top dog in ATVS. Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
DJ750

DJ750

PostSubject: Re: Arctic cat to goes rzr style   Arctic cat to goes rzr style Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:48 am

Polaris Polaris Polaris come on Bob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arctic cat to goes rzr style   Arctic cat to goes rzr style Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arctic cat to goes rzr style
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
QuadCrew Riders :: Machines in the Garage :: Side x Side-
Jump to: