QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

QCR Member Sighting~April Issue of DW

Go down 
+6
midget
DJ750
wacker
Grizz
Prairie Pounder
Ruger
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruger

Ruger

QCR Member Sighting~April Issue of DW Empty
PostSubject: QCR Member Sighting~April Issue of DW   QCR Member Sighting~April Issue of DW Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:38 pm

Pg 22 GUG's SNOWQUAD finally made it cheers
Back to top Go down
Prairie Pounder

Prairie Pounder

PostSubject: Re: QCR Member Sighting~April Issue of DW   QCR Member Sighting~April Issue of DW Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:01 pm

ATTA GIRL, GUG!! QCR Member Sighting~April Issue of DW 600821
Back to top Go down
Grizz

Grizz

PostSubject: Re: QCR Member Sighting~April Issue of DW   QCR Member Sighting~April Issue of DW Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:17 pm

Congratulations GUG, bounce

I away knew we had a rising sculptor, another Michelangelo. Smile
Really I’m very happy for you, I know you put a lot of work in that Snowquad QCR Member Sighting~April Issue of DW 339301

Last edited by Grizz on Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: QCR Member Sighting~April Issue of DW   QCR Member Sighting~April Issue of DW Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:44 pm

QCR Member Sighting~April Issue of DW 214688 QCR Member Sighting~April Issue of DW 526216

I guess we'll get our copy of DW when the post office is finished with it in the breakroom or the delivery person is done with it at their house or who ever has it for the extra 3 - 4 days it tooks for us to get our copy... Rolling Eyes Suspect

I'm usually in a Rutter's, Turkey Hill or Sheetz and can browse through one before our copy makes it to the ranch. Twisted Evil

Thanks most of all to G-Bob usually, if it wasn't for all the pictures of everyone we'd have no reason to get it. cheers

Back to top Go down
DJ750

DJ750

PostSubject: Re: QCR Member Sighting~April Issue of DW   QCR Member Sighting~April Issue of DW Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:54 am

Way to go GUG
Back to top Go down
midget

midget

PostSubject: Re: QCR Member Sighting~April Issue of DW   QCR Member Sighting~April Issue of DW Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:06 pm

I got mine today.

I did not know we had a snow artist among us. Exclamation

GUG- Will you sign my DW? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed

PostSubject: Re: QCR Member Sighting~April Issue of DW   QCR Member Sighting~April Issue of DW Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:33 pm

I'm like Wacker still weighting
Back to top Go down
Sportsman

Sportsman

PostSubject: Re: QCR Member Sighting~April Issue of DW   QCR Member Sighting~April Issue of DW Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:59 pm

Great Picture GUG.

I had My copy laying on My recliner when I got home tonight. Laughing
Back to top Go down
giddyupgirl

giddyupgirl

PostSubject: Re: QCR Member Sighting~April Issue of DW   QCR Member Sighting~April Issue of DW Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:34 pm

Thanks! I was fun to make the snowquad. I could stand a snowstorm like that this winter too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Justlou

PostSubject: Re: QCR Member Sighting~April Issue of DW   QCR Member Sighting~April Issue of DW Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:39 pm

this time though

make a rzr

i bet she could do it too
Back to top Go down
giddyupgirl

giddyupgirl

PostSubject: Re: QCR Member Sighting~April Issue of DW   QCR Member Sighting~April Issue of DW Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:17 pm

That would be fun to try. I will definitely need a repeat of last winter's 1,2 punch with the 12"+ snows. I may just need to visit NW PA to try it, since they always get that lake effect snow.
I'll just have to go to Grizz's house! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grizz

Grizz

PostSubject: Re: QCR Member Sighting~April Issue of DW   QCR Member Sighting~April Issue of DW Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:54 pm

You Guys are welcome anytime, Summertime I'll be at Lake Erie Very Happy

All the snow is melting 51% today 54% tomorrow & very warm the rest of the wk. All the low lying areas worried about flooding. Sad

Bye Bye Snow Very Happy Hello Spring QCR Member Sighting~April Issue of DW 339301
Back to top Go down
giddyupgirl

giddyupgirl

PostSubject: Re: QCR Member Sighting~April Issue of DW   QCR Member Sighting~April Issue of DW Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:57 pm

Yeah, it's 55 degrees here. Time to get off the computer and get outside to putter around. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DJ750

DJ750

PostSubject: Re: QCR Member Sighting~April Issue of DW   QCR Member Sighting~April Issue of DW Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:12 am

I still don't have mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! QCR Member Sighting~April Issue of DW 93613
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QCR Member Sighting~April Issue of DW   QCR Member Sighting~April Issue of DW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QCR Member Sighting~April Issue of DW
Page 1 of 1