QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Winters fury...

Go down 
+5
Tequila
wacker
Lee
Mr.Ed
polarislover
9 posters
AuthorMessage
polarislover

polarislover

Winters fury... Empty
PostSubject: Winters fury...   Winters fury... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:12 am

This winter is surpassing last for its severity. Anyone get a look at the report from Oklahoma City this morning...and I have heard nothing lately about the global warming threat. Class...anyone...anyone?! What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingoodlodging.com
Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed

Winters fury... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters fury...   Winters fury... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:32 am

We got lucky here, just rain cold damp day
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

Winters fury... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters fury...   Winters fury... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:42 am

polarislover wrote:
...and I have heard nothing lately about the global warming threat. Class...anyone...anyone?! What a Face

This time of year it's called climate change. We only have global warming in the summer! Laughing I have a 4th grader. He keeps me up to date on these things.
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

Winters fury... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters fury...   Winters fury... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:07 pm

Winters fury... Globalwarming
Back to top Go down
Tequila

Tequila

Winters fury... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters fury...   Winters fury... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:48 pm

Some years ago we made our first visit to Gilbert in late July. Geez it was hot...in the evenings we would sit on the front porch (@ Gilbert House) and melt. I don't think Yampol minded the global warming after having a cold beverage
(or 2, or 3)! cheers neither one of us lost 10 lbs though. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

Winters fury... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters fury...   Winters fury... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:30 pm

Winters fury... 864873
Back to top Go down
Ruger

Ruger

Winters fury... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters fury...   Winters fury... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:56 pm

We got round 1 last night 6-8" snow. Now freezing rain/sleet. Then another 1-3" tonight and 1-3" tomorrow. From the local news tonight looks like Tumbleweed is going to get hammered. Course this storm didn't make the CBS news till 6:50 tonight. Now if it was NYC it would have been the first story of the night. I guess NYC snow is alot worse than midwest snow.
Back to top Go down
Sportsman

Sportsman

Winters fury... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters fury...   Winters fury... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:01 pm

Ruger now you know what we have been putting up with the past few weeks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
slopoke

slopoke

Winters fury... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters fury...   Winters fury... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:04 pm

we got a 1/4" of freezing rain-ice last night. Then nothing after daylight until 3 pm and the freezing rain is back. trees are drooping over branches breaking.
Power outages coming later tonight probably.
Back to top Go down
Ruger

Ruger

Winters fury... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters fury...   Winters fury... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:10 pm

Sportsman wrote:
Ruger now you know what we have been putting up with the past few weeks. Very Happy

I wouldn't mind it so much if we could just get enough of it to cancel work. Winters fury... 69235
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Winters fury... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters fury...   Winters fury... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:15 pm

Work decided to ship my Kokomo load out 5 hours early. So I just bounce around in the city. No big deal to me.
Got the plow mounted and I'll prolly plow a bit after work around midnight. Then again around 06:00. I go around the block twice to clear everyone's sidewalk. Gives me an excuse to ride!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Winters fury... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters fury...   Winters fury... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winters fury...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
QuadCrew Riders :: General Discussions :: Welcome to the Donut Shop-
Jump to: