QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ODNR Survey!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Resq

Resq

ODNR Survey!! Empty
PostSubject: ODNR Survey!!   ODNR Survey!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:25 am

http://www2.ohiodnr.gov/news/post/odnr-seeks-input-from-ohioans-regarding-outdoor-recreation-preferences

Please be sure to participate in this ODNR survey and tell the Ohio Dept of Natural Resources you want more motorized trails in Ohio!...

Today ODNR manages less than 50 miles of ATV/dirt bike trails state wide, compared to 2,500 miles of non-motorized. This is despite the huge population of off road recreationist in Ohio, and the immense sums of taxes paid by riders and the industry.
Back to top Go down
Prairie Pounder

Prairie Pounder

ODNR Survey!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ODNR Survey!!   ODNR Survey!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:41 pm

Great link, Resq. I filled it out. If Ohio is in the business of making money from her residents atv activities, they are really missing the boat. Big time! Thanks for posting the link. cheers
Back to top Go down
Dixiecop28

Dixiecop28

ODNR Survey!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ODNR Survey!!   ODNR Survey!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:20 pm

thanks for the link. I filled it out as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohiopuddlejumpers.com
Resq

Resq

ODNR Survey!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ODNR Survey!!   ODNR Survey!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:16 am

Thanks for taking the time to fill it out. I hear alot of both sides of the fence working with our state contact in perry. I hear alot of good things, but we know actions are huge leaps over words.

We have to keep trying, people at the state level are starting to listen.
Back to top Go down
elklickbee

ODNR Survey!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ODNR Survey!!   ODNR Survey!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 6:02 pm

Filled out the survey also
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ODNR Survey!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ODNR Survey!!   ODNR Survey!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ODNR Survey!!
Page 1 of 1