Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeRegisterLog in

Awesome Kryptonite Service

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wacker

wacker

Awesome Kryptonite Service Empty
PostSubject: Awesome Kryptonite Service   Awesome Kryptonite Service Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:10 pm

Awesome Kryptonite Service Kryptonite_banner_05_p

http://www.kryptonitelock.com/Pages/Home.aspx

Thought I'd do a little write-up for this company...

Awesome Kryptonite Service 830504_400

We've been using their 3/8” (10mm) diameter x 30’ ft length double loop cable for several years.
During traveling it dropped off the trailer tongue while locked to the truck hitch and dragged several
miles down the interstate. Yep it looked really good after that... Quit using it and threw in the corner
of the garage and instantly bought another one online. It's great for locking together 3 or 4 quads.

Well I came across it again the other day and started searching for a larger 3/8 cable ferrule to
able to repair it, I even called the company directly to inquire.

Guy said, "There made in China, we don't have just parts for sale. What's wrong with it anyway?"

Told him the story and I said it looked real bad, but that we'd already bought another one of the same.

Guy said, "Take a couple pictures and send them to me, I might be able to warranty that for you."

Really...? Sure thing I can do that... Thanks.

He said no problem, all our stuff has a "Lifetime Warranty"

So there you go... Very Happy They've got pretty "good service"

If it says lifetime warranty... it never hurts to call and ask. Cool

Here's the one that's tore up and the new one they just sent us.

Awesome Kryptonite Service P1020597

KryptoFlex 3010 Double Loop Cable

Awesome Kryptonite Service P1020597
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kryptonite Service   Awesome Kryptonite Service Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:47 pm

Interesting Awesome Kryptonite Service 597300
Back to top Go down
Sportsman

Sportsman

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kryptonite Service   Awesome Kryptonite Service Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:36 pm

I have 2 shorter cables, I think they are only 15' each. Had both of them for several years. I use one for the RZR to run it thru the seats and the frame, that way the seats dont just jump out and walk away. lol!
Back to top Go down
Prairie Pounder

Prairie Pounder

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kryptonite Service   Awesome Kryptonite Service Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:02 am

Great story, DaddyO. Nice to hear that a good guy can win once in a while. Great service is so rare these days. Pass it on, everyone. If you need a cable...try kryptonite.
Back to top Go down
Sportsman

Sportsman

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kryptonite Service   Awesome Kryptonite Service Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:19 pm

If I remember right, that cable was causing a lot of sparks from the highway. Great customer service now days is hard to find in a lot of places.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kryptonite Service   Awesome Kryptonite Service Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awesome Kryptonite Service
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
QuadCrew Riders :: Machines in the Garage :: Product Reviews-
Jump to: