QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII

Go down 
+10
Sportsman
G Bob
suze
Mr.Ed
Ruger
scooter
midget
Farmer
wacker
Lee
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lee

Lee

Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII Empty
PostSubject: Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII   Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 4:41 pm

It's November and that can only mean one thing. Well, that's not really true I guess.

It does mean The Turkey Trot is just around the corner, or only 3 rows down on the calendar. We'll be riding from Mountain Top Cabins on the 22nd, 23rd, and 24th. Maybe a little on the 21st too. Depends on traffic.

Come, Ride, Enjoy...

EDIT: Removed TT VII Counter

Last edited by Lee on Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII   Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:33 pm

Nice countdown - see you at the "Double T 7" Cool
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII   Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:20 pm

Looking forward to seeing ya again. I promise not to starve you like last year...
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII   Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:31 am

Laughing You know we all came out unscathed... Wink
Back to top Go down
Farmer

Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII   Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:03 pm

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.
Back to top Go down
midget

midget

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII   Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:09 am

LETS RIDE !!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII   Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:57 pm

Lee wrote:

Come, Ride, Enjoy...

TTVII Countdown

Nice countdown Cool

Safe travels everyone.
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII   Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:02 am

Here are some photos. I had a great time!

Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII 2012-11-23093506
Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII 2012-11-23102840
Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII 2012-11-23093429

The rest:
https://s414.photobucket.com/albums/pp229/wvatvridingdotcom/Turkey%20Trot%20VII%20-%202012/?albumview=slideshow

Wacker, Farmer, Scooter, Slopoke, and Midget - thanks for letting us ride with you and being seen with us. That took guts!!
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII   Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 2:00 pm

Lee wrote:

Wacker, Farmer, Scooter, Slopoke, and Midget - thanks for letting us ride with you and being seen with us.

That took guts!!

No, no... that's completey wrong, it's definitely the other way around... Laughing

Thank you guy's for letting us follow you all around the mountains. Cool

Another great weekend with "food & friends" Very Happy

Here's some pics that I managed to take.

Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII   Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 3:26 pm

Sure was a fun weekend. I managed to snap a few picks. Here.....
https://picasaweb.google.com/106485522514941015217/TurkeyTrot2012?authkey=Gv1sRgCKWz8-atnbze-AE#
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII   Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 3:40 pm

Here anything else on the green rumor Scooter?
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII   Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:26 pm

Nope. Nothing even happened... silent
Back to top Go down
Ruger

Ruger

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII   Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:45 pm

Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII 22298 Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII 597300
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII   Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:43 pm

Enjoyed the pictures, great weekend for a ride.
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII   Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:36 am

Temps were nice starting out ~ mid 50's on Thursday and Friday....
then Saturday never got out of the 30's, was icicles on the quads.

Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII 796248
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII   Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:53 am

Now if you had, had my RZR it would of been nice and warm on that cool day Laughing
Back to top Go down
suze

suze

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII   Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:55 am

Glad you all had a good time.......... Laughing

Maybe you should plan them more often........Who said that ??? Shocked
Back to top Go down
G Bob

G Bob

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII   Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:14 pm

Looks like I missed another great ride
Back to top Go down
http://www.brownsphoto.com
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII   Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:40 pm

G Bob wrote:

Looks like I missed another great ride

Why yes most certainly...

I see you can tell the difference between a 'good' ride & a 'great' ride

James lead us to lunch on Thursday ~ A Huge "Feathered Beast Feast"

Lee pointed us in the right direction on Friday for cheeseburgers, fries,
double dog platters and the ultimate peanut butter milkshake Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII 597277

And not to have a skunked out Saturday, Slopoke lead us to a new place
in Mullens for a mid-day meal and some football on the 'Tube
Another 'great' ride in, around and throughout HMT country. Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII 643753
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII   Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 11:24 am

Turkey Trot VII
(Lee’s version of events)
Day One - Arrival

November is a special month. Not only is it the month my Father and I share our birthday with the Marine Corps, its Turkey Trot month. We’ve been doing this Trot thing 7 years now, and this trip started out as most others do. Performing extensive last minute repairs on items we knew about, or at least suspected as far back as June or July, the day before we’re supposed to leave. That’s just how we roll.

I left home 5.30ish Wednesday morning expecting to arrive around noon. Somewhere out there on the highway the phone beeps. I don’t know if its e-mail, text, weather alert or what and didn’t really care. The sun wasn’t even up. At some later point I finally looked and it was a text. A text from Dave saying his truck had died 5 miles from home, and that he was doubtful about making it.

Nearly everyone knows how much I like texting so I called Dave. I had to leave a voice-mail. He texted back that he was on the road again, so I called again. We finally spoke and he told me he had experienced starter issues, or issues that affected the starter. I advised him, pleaded with him, not to cut his truck off until he reached Mountain Top. I had also spoken to Wacker who was reporting departure delays of his own. His tribe would be at Dale’s Place in Crumpler.

I reached the steps around 12.00. It was no surprise to see Ferrell there. We did a 1 minute how ya do and he said he would see me at the cabin. Something was immediately obvious. It was going to be dusty! Just before the tight switchback we met Jesse coming down. Another 1 minute how ya do later and I had paid my respects to the Persianni family. On up the mountain I went. I WAS FIRST TO ARRIVE. Danger Dave usually bests me by a day or more.

I declined Ferrell’s offer to help unpack the truck. I made maybe two trips inside with Ferrell still offering to help and finally understood. I grabbed the big brown bag of brown medicine with the next handful. Ferrell and I commenced to toast the Trot. While toasting we hear a truck coming up the hill. It’s not Dave. This truck I’ve never seen before pulls in driven by someone I hadn’t seen in a long time. Jralos had arrived!

It wasn’t all that much later when Dave showed up. Having to go against any advice I give him, he had turned the truck off at one stop. Thor had smiled on Dave and allowed a restart. Then more unloading until everyone’s unloading was complete.

Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII 2012-11-21131752

Quads were prepped for departure. With all the recent discussion of hills, we decided the one behind Jakes would be part of our afternoon route. That was the first stop.

Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII 2012-11-21142317
Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII 2012-11-21142852

We continued to the Connector which was in much better shape than last time. Even with the Brute spitting and sputter at times, we made it to Tiny’s in short order. Tina was around and so was the biggest white tail I have ever seen up there. A real 2 point cow horn.

Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII 2012-11-21154707

Our route back to the cabin was through the creeks. Seems we almost always do that on the first day. We’ve used excuses like ‘we need to know how it is before we bring a group through’, but that’s only part of it. It’s not all that far, has plenty of places to pause for any cause, a little time to evaluate your current skill level, see if your quad is spitting and sputtering, rattling, etc.

We were almost to the ‘T’ where you would go right to the Wheel when Jralos starting having difficulties. Watching from behind, I noticed he was down to one wheel drive. The right tire was not rotating with the axle. He was battling an obstacle and when he dumped the clutch he would go right, kind of like a tractor with one brake on.

We made it back to the cabin without incident and assisted with loading Jralos wounded machine. We exchanged pleasantries and he left. It was the last we saw of Jralos. I hope to see him again one day.

To bring DAY ONE to a close, Dave prepared a pork chop dinner. T ‘was good. We knew Wacker, Slopoke, Midget, Scooter and Farmer were in the area and looked forward to seeing them, along with Rocinate, Roger and maybe even Kevin and Marnee for Thursday’s ride. I stayed up later than normal, pushing it to somewhere around 8.26 PM. OK, maybe 8.16.

Whatever else it was, it was an awesome day! Got in maybe 30 miles.
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII   Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:33 pm

Day Two: Thursday
The Feast of the Feathered Beast
or Matoaka and bust (a gut)
I awoke feeling fantastic, having slept the best my Doctor will allow me too. Another bunk had been filled during the night. Marnee had come in some time after lights out without disturbing a soul. Cabin 4 is kind of like a cave in that it is dark. No windows. It’s always a surprise to open the door and ‘see what you see’. It was past just starting to get light, but not quite morning proper. The coffee machines were ready and I activating them on my way by.

Today was THE DAY. Today we would once again experience James & Anna’s family’s hospitality and Feast on the Feathered Beast in Matoaka. But we would ride too. We knew we needed to go ahead and get ready for the day’s ride, so we did.

It was long about the second cup of coffee that Wacker, Farmer, Scooter, Midget, and Slopoke showed. Rocinate arrived shortly thereafter. Roger was on the way. We hadn’t heard from Kevin. As ride preparations concluded, we began to wonder where Roger was. We were worried. Not about Roger. Never think that. We’re worried about the daylight wasting away. ‘Hurry Roger’ was the telepathic message we were sending in a generally north by east direction. Twice fooled by other vehicles coming up the mountain, Roger finally pulled in.

Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII DSCF1007

After making fun of him for a few moments, 10 strong we departed Mountain Top. Our route was to take us to the bottom of Soggy Bottom, climb back out, and eventually cross C17 at the spillway, and then hit Pocahontas.

Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII DSCF1012

We breezed right through there as we past a truck (hunters), then the Walking Dude. At the road, I didn’t even need to take off my gloves to figure out we were 8 riders short. 8 is a good round number. Losing 8 out of 10, well…

Rocinate and I began back-tracking the improved road and came upon Slopoke. OK. Now we’re only missing 7. Slopoke had sent uh, I don’t remember who, back-tracking. Our partial group of 3 back-tracked in earnest. We found the missing 7 here.

Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII 2012-11-22120057

Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII DSCF1019

Helping Roger with this.

Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII 2012-11-22120019

Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII DSCF1020

There are a few other photos, one in particular that I can’t seem to find, but let it suffice to say some holes, splits, or cracks can be too big for mere Slime to handle. Our ever prepared Roger mounted his spare while Jack Dave, Jack Wacker, Jack Slopoke, Jack Scooter, and other such Jacks (thanks goodness there was no Russell) jacked the Terex. While the back-tracking had been going on, we were told Walking Dude had walked by twice. We also heard Double D tried to carry on a conversation with him during each pass to no avail. Tire on and we were gone!

The last time we had been this route, it appeared they were trying to close the hole by the Spillway. That is not the case. We had no problems accessing Pocahontas - after I first found us very nice dead end. I guess we could have gone back down to the road and started over, but we turned around instead.

As we rode, the Brute was starting to worry me some. There were times when it would only go 10 mph. Running smooth as a singer sewing machine but not getting enough gas. We dumped some chemicals in with the chemicals I already had in there and topped off the tank hoping for the best. We rode some more.

When it becomes time, we adjust our heading toward Matoaka. We went through Montcalm and crossed near the mine on Browning Lambert Mtn Road and reached Matoaka a full 10 minutes ahead of schedule.
Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII DSCF1025

We filled their house. We ate very well indeed!

Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII 2012-11-22150326
Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII 2012-11-22152118

After hopefully properly expressing our gratitude (and Dave giving 2013’s bribe of wine), we started the uneventful trek back to Mountain Top with our internal tanks full. The group of 9 split at the Steps. I heard later that Wacker ate more (duh) and that Slopoke was upset about some pizza deal gone terribly wrong. I wasn’t there, but since Wacker was, and it supposedly involved food, I do think something went down.

There was this one Twinkie thing at the cabin. Although I was already struggling with their demise, I knew they never go bad. I had that to hold on to. Now I know different. I haven’t had this Twinkie for 20 years. We suspect a packaging issue. Those damn packagers. Twinkie myth busted??

Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII 2012-11-22073504

It was another great day to be in WV. Around 55 miles.

Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII Nov222012
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII   Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:20 am

Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII 669999

Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII 526216 Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII 810335
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII   Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:07 am

Thanks for the write-ups. Very good stuff.

'Almost' as good as being there in person. Cool
Back to top Go down
midget

midget

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII   Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:21 am

Good write up.

Now I WANT TO GO BACK !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII   Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:41 am

Turkey Trot VII: Day Three
Not Welch Again! Or,
Who wants to go through the Drive Thru?
Day three dawned pretty much like every other day has dawned. For the second morning in a row I felt fine! But what was that noise? I engaged the coffee cookers and cracked the back door. Seems the area Roosters were holding some kind of crowing contest at yon white house on the ridge. The competition sounded fierce. Dave mumbled something like “I wish those #%^&^ chickens would shut up.” The thought of something fried for dinner probably crossed both our minds.

Kevin and John rolled in Friday morning. On the last Trot, Bud provided live Banjo music. This year, Kevin brought us John the gee-tar player.

Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII 2012-11-23175917

Remember Rogers tire issue on day two (yesterday)? He had been on the phone since 7 or so search for a replacement. The spare he was using was for the ‘other side’ and offered little in the way of traction or control. He did find an acceptable replacement in Northfork at S&S I think it was. So we ended up waiting for Roger to show up, for the second day in a row… He didn’t hold us up or nothing. Not much anyway. I hate it for Roger sometimes. He’s tough on tires.

With all the Jacks back in place, the new rubber with the correct rotation is installed on the Terex.

Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII DSCF1028
Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII DSCF1030

We would have a group of 14 riders or drivers today. Or was it 15? Bob T and Allen had showed up too, and this obnoxiously loud blaze orangeishred RZR roared in. It sounded like a 1000cc at least, getting maybe 4 mpg. I knew the 570 emblem was just to lure unsuspecting competition in. Timmi had showed up and was immediately complaining of deafness in his left ear. Timmi’s got mods!

Here’s most the group.

Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII 2012-11-23093506

Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII 2012-11-23093405

I’ve read the Welch again (negative) comment a bunch of times on different forums, but it had been a while since I had been there. Roger’s burning desire of the day was to actually go through a drive thru. He didn’t care where. With Bob T present, I asked about the trails – the other side – of Welch. Bob says no problem. Most people have his tracks, so it came as no surprise that he had his tracks too.

We departed the cabin with Danger leading the way. We were to take the upper trail as far as possible, go through the campground and creeks, taking our first break at Tiny’s Corner. Timmi was adamant that he ride in the rear, fearful of damaging someone else’s hearing, and the associated lawsuits. I rode ahead of Timmi thankful that I was ahead of Timmi. Timmi has mods…

We made it as far as possible on the upper trail (that runs behind Rider’s Paradise) and down to Wagon Wheel road. Rocinate experienced what turned out to be a ride ending failure. The lower ball joint (at least) gave, allow the right front axle to remove itself.

Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII 2012-11-23100908

Most of us just stood around.

Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII 2012-11-23102840
Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII 2012-11-23102847

And of course we had our poser…

Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII 2012-11-23102726

James got the Vinson back together with help from Bob T’s ratchet strap.

Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII 2012-11-23102808

James didn’t want to mess up our ride so after it popped loose the second time as were exited the campground he reversed direction. That was the last time we saw James. We hope to see James again one day.

We made Tiny’s without further major incident. I did hear grumblings of wet asses from SXS operators. Here’s a photo of that heavily modded machine in the creek. I can’t imagine how his backside got wet.

Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII IMG950147

Then we were all HERE…

Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII 2012-11-23114146
Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII 2012-11-23114205
Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII 2012-11-23114243

After belts and britches dried enough to tolerate, we went up Burke and across the mine, stopping next at Charlie Reed Junction.

Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII 2012-11-23125743
Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII 2012-11-23125748

Roger liked this guy right away. He had mods too. Or maybe it was his woman…

Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII 2012-11-23125807

The group briefly split here. Marnee, Timmi, myself, and Roger went into Welch on the KFC side, while Dave and the others went for the Sterling. Since he said any drive thru, Roger drove through the KFC for a piece of pie and soda.

Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII IMG954679

Mission accomplished, we went through downtown and hit the Exxon between the Armory and Sterling for fuel. With the Brute in ‘way too lean’ mode, it only used 0.9 gallons in 28 miles. For future reference, if I keep it slow I can go a long frigging way. It does suck being down on power though.

Arriving at the Sterling, most of the others were receiving their meal. Our food intake specialist chose not to do the Double Dog Platter, instead opting for this HUGE asse Cheeseburger, and the peanut butter milkshake of course. Midget doesn’t have a proportionally correct stomach, getting what looked like the Double Dog AND a platter of chicken livers. Thinking back to the morning cock-a-doodle-do contest, I ate one. It provided me with some weird sense of closure.

Us late arrivers ordered and ate. The group reformed at the afore mentioned Exxon. Bob seemed excited to show us the other trails, saying we should be back to Welch for the ride back to Crumpler between dark and 7.30. At least that’s what I heard. With the thought it would be better to do this during the long days; I brought out my shiny sharp pin and burst his bubble, saying I’d like to be back in Crumpler around 6. Sorry Bob! Maybe next summer time!! We did have steaks thawing.

The ride back was uneventful and I have no photos of anything to do with it. We did stop just outside of Northfork to let the Brute fuel supply catch up with Brute fuel demand. (more money)
We were back slightly ahead of dark. It was a great ride to me, although I will admit the power situation weighted on my mind. It got me there and back though. No tow!!

Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII Nov232012

Our most awesome group of riders / drivers disbanded and Marnee assumed grill duties. The results were just incredible.

Blue cheese and cheddar anyone?

Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII 2012-11-23194739
Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII 2012-11-23180033
Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII 2012-11-23201119

How about some live music? I think we all knew the words to that ‘Leave this country boy alone’ song. John sure knew that tune!!

Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII 2012-11-23180021

Sharing stories, jokes, and swapping lies, we had latest evening of the trip. I do believe it was well after 10PM (10.15) when I called it quits. That’s late for Lee!!

To close my version of this story, Saturday morning was COLD. Frigid maybe. As Dave begins to cook breakfast, I am excited to be enjoying the smell of frying sausage and fresh baking waffle batter. This is usually the part of the trip were I wonder around alone outside for a few moments. I feel good again! 3 for 3. I know there are those of you out there who don’t believe that could happen. Choosing not to ride Saturday with the others, I packed up and left at 10AM.

We had a great group guys. One of the best ever. I enjoyed your company. Let’s do it again sometime!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII   Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scheduled Trip to WV: Turkey Trot VII
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next