QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Labor Day

Go down 
+2
Sportsman
wacker
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wacker

wacker

Happy Labor Day Empty
PostSubject: Happy Labor Day   Happy Labor Day Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 9:34 am

Happy Labor Day Hamburger-labor-day
Back to top Go down
Sportsman

Sportsman

Happy Labor Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Labor Day   Happy Labor Day Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:57 pm

Happy Labor Day to you. Very Happy Hope to visit with you soon. Cool
Back to top Go down
G Bob

G Bob

Happy Labor Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Labor Day   Happy Labor Day Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:19 pm

Ended up mixing 87 bags of 80 lb sakcrete.... so it was a Labor Day Weekend for sure but the new overflow at the pond looks nice and should make it easier to get the lawnmower around the pond.
Jo and I went down to Burning Rock hoping to get a ride in Sunday and about 6 miles in I found out what that clunking in the front end of my atv was. Anybody ever have a castle nut come loose from the bottom ball joint. The results are not good. Luckily I avoided a major crash but it did take a couple hours to get the atv back to the trailer. I'm beginning to think the atv Gods are frowning on me Rolling Eyes It was my own fault as I should have checked it out after the last time I rode Burning Rock.
So I have a new axle, new front brakes and new ball joints to replace. Are we having fun yet Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.brownsphoto.com
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Happy Labor Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Labor Day   Happy Labor Day Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:34 pm

How's the Big Horns???

At least no one got hurt.
Back to top Go down
G Bob

G Bob

Happy Labor Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Labor Day   Happy Labor Day Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 6:40 pm

Big horns are fine and other than doing the best stoppie? I've ever done no one was harmed Wink Jo said she came around the turn and the back tires of my atv were about a foot off the ground and she was trying to figure out what I was doing. Trying not to wreck mostly
Back to top Go down
http://www.brownsphoto.com
Ruger

Ruger

Happy Labor Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Labor Day   Happy Labor Day Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:59 am

G Bob wrote:
Anybody ever have a castle nut come loose from the bottom ball joint.

I've read about it on one the Grizzly forums before. I do a visual check of mine before we leave the house for every ride.

Glad you are OK and not hurt.
Back to top Go down
Prairie Pounder

Prairie Pounder

Happy Labor Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Labor Day   Happy Labor Day Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:35 pm

Sure glad you are unharmed, oh so tall one. Sounds like you might have also been pressing your boot heels into the ground to help you get stopped. You're the only person I know that could do that while still sitting on the saddle of your Grizz. Fred Flintstone brakes. Very Happy

Most of us can relate to your atv gods comment. Sometimes it makes you wonder. I even had a flat Bighorn my only "trip" out this year... Crying or Very sad

Someone in the background is yapping about Honda's. Rolling Eyes She too is very happy her big buddy is injury free and able to ride another day.

87 bags of concrete! You are an animal. That's a lot of work. Glad you are happy with the outcome. Cool
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

Happy Labor Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Labor Day   Happy Labor Day Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:53 pm

Happy Labor Day 526216

Happy Labor Day Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuApeZpn3pt954ZswOtUIhYw-okPufPs691HPpCqMow9OW9DEl

No injuries is a good thing and the bike is repairable.

Rubber down - Be Safe. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Labor Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Labor Day   Happy Labor Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Labor Day
Page 1 of 1