QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Went to Snow shoe, now I'm here!

Go down 
+3
Sportsman
GeerHead
troupp
7 posters
AuthorMessage
troupp

Went to Snow shoe, now I'm here! Empty
PostSubject: Went to Snow shoe, now I'm here!   Went to Snow shoe, now I'm here! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:14 pm

So I met some of you guys at Snow Shoe, and now I officially have my rzr home! SO, now I'm ready to ride! Tim Went to Snow shoe, now I'm here! 760955
Back to top Go down
GeerHead

GeerHead

PostSubject: Re: Went to Snow shoe, now I'm here!   Went to Snow shoe, now I'm here! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:30 pm

Grats! Are you still married? Went to Snow shoe, now I'm here! 214688
Back to top Go down
Sportsman

Sportsman

PostSubject: Re: Went to Snow shoe, now I'm here!   Went to Snow shoe, now I'm here! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:02 pm

Welcome to the site.

Being a Rzr owner and on this site, Can get very expensive. Laughing
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Went to Snow shoe, now I'm here!   Went to Snow shoe, now I'm here! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:13 pm

Went to Snow shoe, now I'm here! 202261 Nice meeting you Tim

Went to Snow shoe, now I'm here! Welcome
Back to top Go down
giddyupgirl

giddyupgirl

PostSubject: Re: Went to Snow shoe, now I'm here!   Went to Snow shoe, now I'm here! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:09 pm

GeerHead wrote:
Grats! Are you still married? Went to Snow shoe, now I'm here! 214688
Well at least he's still alive, so that's a positive sign! lol!
Welcome!
Back to top Go down
troupp

PostSubject: Re: Went to Snow shoe, now I'm here!   Went to Snow shoe, now I'm here! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:32 pm

I'm alive, NOT MARRIED, but still have the same girlfriend(who I still live with). She took it good, since I "bought" it on Saturday. Already added windshield, top, rear panel. And ordered a set of uhmw skids for it. Still has (0) miles on it, just keeps getting moved in and out of the garage while I work on other peoples' stuff.

On the upcoming mods list is: racertech 2" lift, front and rear bumpers, superatv overhead and between seat bags.
Back to top Go down
giddyupgirl

giddyupgirl

PostSubject: Re: Went to Snow shoe, now I'm here!   Went to Snow shoe, now I'm here! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:36 pm

Went to Snow shoe, now I'm here! 643753 Good! Glad you got a new buggy! Went to Snow shoe, now I'm here! 760955
And you're keeping the brown truck moving! Went to Snow shoe, now I'm here! 747485
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Went to Snow shoe, now I'm here!   Went to Snow shoe, now I'm here! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:42 pm

troupp wrote:

front and rear bumpers, superatv overhead and between seat bags.

Read this and thought about this post... HERE

Also SuperATV has a "rzrforum" discount code for the bags too.
Back to top Go down
Sportsman

Sportsman

PostSubject: Re: Went to Snow shoe, now I'm here!   Went to Snow shoe, now I'm here! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:43 pm

I know there is several people on here that will help you spend your money. Laughing
Wacker just helped me spend some more of mine. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
midget

midget

PostSubject: Re: Went to Snow shoe, now I'm here!   Went to Snow shoe, now I'm here! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:24 am

Sportsman wrote:
I know there is several people on here that will help you spend your money. Laughing
Wacker just helped me spend some more of mine. Rolling Eyes

That is what friends do. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tequila

Tequila

PostSubject: Re: Went to Snow shoe, now I'm here!   Went to Snow shoe, now I'm here! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:27 am

troupp wrote:
I'm alive, NOT MARRIED, but still have the same girlfriend(who I still live with). She took it good, .

OK... just a suggestion to remember Valentine's Day is next week. Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
troupp

PostSubject: Re: Went to Snow shoe, now I'm here!   Went to Snow shoe, now I'm here! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:13 pm

I was married once, and I've had that wonderfully fun experience(lost my @ss). So, valentines day or not, I don't think a ring is in the near future.

@ wacker.. I,ve been watching those bumper sets on ebay, but looks like they may have ran out. I've already spent too much this month to do that right now.
Back to top Go down
Tequila

Tequila

PostSubject: Re: Went to Snow shoe, now I'm here!   Went to Snow shoe, now I'm here! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:23 pm

flower is good choice Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Went to Snow shoe, now I'm here!   Went to Snow shoe, now I'm here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Went to Snow shoe, now I'm here!
Page 1 of 1