QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Thanksgiving

Go down 
+7
Sportsman
polarislover
Mr.Ed
suze
Lee
Ruger
wacker
11 posters
AuthorMessage
wacker

wacker

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:17 am

In case you want to add a little something extra to your bird... try a Bikini Turkey lol!

Hope everyone has a nice week and a great weekend... Cool

Happy Thanksgiving Happy_thanksgiving-2009 Happy Thanksgiving Carving_the_turkey-2006 Happy Thanksgiving Carving_the_turkey-1999 Happy Thanksgiving Sleepy-2002

Happy Thanksgiving Pilgrim_girl-2011 Happy Thanksgiving Thanksgiving_dinner-1987 Happy Thanksgiving Lets_eat-1988 Happy Thanksgiving Shooting_a_turkey-1997

Happy Thanksgiving 11_11_21_Gobbles5__02

Back to top Go down
Ruger

Ruger

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:41 pm

Hey you're a little early. Just like all those stores who had Christmas stuff out before Halloween. I heard Christmas carols on the radio this past weekend. WTH? Thanksgiving is not even here yet. What's the rush?!?!?!?!?! And what the heck, Target is going to open at midnight on the black friday. N-U-T-S, OUT OF YOUR MIND

Holiday rant off.

I know you'll be busy come mid week, hence the earlybird.

Thanks for the well wishes, same to you and everyone else.
Maybe the best holiday of the year.
Do a little Happy Thanksgiving 3169671233
Do some eating Happy Thanksgiving Smelling-the-food

And do some more Happy Thanksgiving 3169671233

And last but no least NO SHOPPING Happy Thanksgiving Smileys-shopping-912849
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:51 am

Ruger wrote:
Hey you're a little early. Just like all those stores who had Christmas stuff out before Halloween. I heard Christmas carols on the radio this past weekend. WTH? Thanksgiving is not even here yet. What's the rush?!?!?!?!?!

You are just going to love this then...

The rush is 4 days in WV Happy Thanksgiving 760955 Need an ATVacon!!

Followed by a week in new Orleans Happy Thanksgiving 363318

Happy Thanksgiving 2011-111
Back to top Go down
Ruger

Ruger

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:53 am

Happy Thanksgiving 205630
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:46 am

Had to do it man! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
suze

suze

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 3:28 pm

Everyone be safe -- and don't eat too much ----

Enjoy !!
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:19 pm

Remember these holidays are all about family. As I kiss the wife goodbye tonight and leave for WV in the wee morning hours, I know I'll be thinking of her on Thanksgiving Day, and hoping she is having a terrific holiday. I know I will be!

Happy T/G everyone.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:32 pm

Everybody have a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving weekend. Remember to save room for the Pumpkin Pie Smile

Went to Youngstown,Oh. today 400 mi up and back rain all the way, no wrecks, until I'm heading to the house about 5 mi. from home somebody got rear ended, big mess and somebody's weekend ruined
Back to top Go down
polarislover

polarislover

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:00 pm

Does anyone remember this in school...Pilgrims, turkeys, fodder shocks, Plymouth Rock...I remember these being associated with Thanksgiving...anyone remember Thanksgiving and decorating for the holiday? Where the Hell did that all go?
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingoodlodging.com
Sportsman

Sportsman

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:43 pm

Yes Pl I remember. There's not as much money involved with Thanksgiving, so they just ignore it. Then focus on Christmas where they try and get all the money you have. Before the Tax man gets it after the new year. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ruger

Ruger

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:23 am

polarislover wrote:
Does anyone remember this in school...Pilgrims, turkeys, fodder shocks, Plymouth Rock...I remember these being associated with Thanksgiving...anyone remember Thanksgiving and decorating for the holiday? Where the Hell did that all go?

I do, now it's all gone and overshadowed by the day after.
Back to top Go down
Ruger

Ruger

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:24 am

Lee wrote:
Had to do it man! Very Happy

I know, you have fun this weekend stay safe. Make sure you post a report.
Back to top Go down
Dixiecop28

Dixiecop28

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:08 pm

hope everyone has a great and safe thanksgiving
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohiopuddlejumpers.com
Jim and Mary

Jim and Mary

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:14 pm

Happy Thanksgiving Thanksgiving-8-010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Back to top Go down
rockrolls

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:31 pm

Happy Thanksgiving 858221 wishing everyone a happy thanksgiving hpoe you are blessed with love and happiness with family and friends, this is my favorite holiday of the year as i always get to spend it with my family we should have close to 30 people at my mothers tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Yampol

Yampol

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:09 am

Ruger, you hit the nail on the head for Thanksgiving. Check out this picture of today's local paper. Left pile is the Black Friday sales, and right pile is today's news.

Drop Box
" border="0" alt=""/>

Happy Thanksgiving 760955

Yampol

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sportsman

Sportsman

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:05 pm

Yampol , that looks just like our paper today. 20 lbs of ad's and 1/2 lb of news.

Rolling Eyes

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. Happy Thanksgiving 858221
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Thanksgiving
Page 1 of 1