QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The things you see :)

Go down 
+2
Switchback Roller
G Bob
6 posters
AuthorMessage
G Bob

G Bob

The things you see  :) Empty
PostSubject: The things you see :)   The things you see  :) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:51 pm

The things you see  :) 4666806261_184e6a64f7_b

What do you think about a guy that just drops in out of the blue for a visit while on his way to go riding for the weekend? I tell you I'm not feeling the love Wink Since it is Wacker there has to be food involved and he says our Wendys does ok. I hope he has a great weekend riding and doesnt feel bad about leaving his big buddy here to work Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.brownsphoto.com
Switchback Roller

Switchback Roller

PostSubject: Re: The things you see :)   The things you see  :) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:03 pm

The things you see  :) Icon_biggrin I see he started his Friday a whole day early. Did you at least get invited to Dinner??
Back to top Go down
G Bob

G Bob

PostSubject: Re: The things you see :)   The things you see  :) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:05 pm

Nope he was meeting your hubby in Beckley for dinner. Thats about 100 mile round trip for me and as much as I like them thats more than I want to put in just for dinner Smile
Back to top Go down
Switchback Roller

Switchback Roller

PostSubject: Re: The things you see :)   The things you see  :) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:08 pm

The things you see  :) Icon_biggrin Did he tell you where he was meeting my Hubby?
Back to top Go down
G Bob

G Bob

PostSubject: Re: The things you see :)   The things you see  :) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:13 pm

yeah..he was afraid it might their last good meal LOL
Back to top Go down
Switchback Roller

Switchback Roller

PostSubject: Re: The things you see :)   The things you see  :) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:18 pm

The things you see  :) Icon_lol The things you see  :) Icon_lol NO No NO They had a new Meat Nazi this time, I picked them up some BBQ shredded pork and Italian sausage. I don't think they went there for there last good meal.
Back to top Go down
Sportsman

Sportsman

PostSubject: Re: The things you see :)   The things you see  :) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:19 pm

And I was just getting ready to call him at home,then I read this. Oh well I guess there will be another time then.
Back to top Go down
polarislover

polarislover

PostSubject: Re: The things you see :)   The things you see  :) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:18 pm

Wackdaddy gets my vote as the member most often changing his appearance. I guess he doesn't get stuck in a rut with looking the same all the time. He has inspired me...I'm going to go bathe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingoodlodging.com
G Bob

G Bob

PostSubject: Re: The things you see :)   The things you see  :) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:24 pm

But its not even saturday yet?????? WTH Smile
Back to top Go down
Ruger

Ruger

PostSubject: Re: The things you see :)   The things you see  :) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:10 pm

Heard you are celebrity at that Wedny's G-Bob.
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: The things you see :)   The things you see  :) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:27 pm

Nice picture... thanks for posting it.

Thanks also for showing me around your compound and the introductions to your neighbors, it was nice hanging out with you for a few hours. Everyone should know that you've got a cool place to stop and visit, even a Wendy's in walking distance. Very Happy

PL, you know what they say about "Same old, same old" lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The things you see :)   The things you see  :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The things you see :)
Page 1 of 1