QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

gumps vacation with family

Go down 
+11
Bev
DJ750
Tumbleweed
wacker
Sportsman
giddyupgirl
Dixiecop28
BobT
Wi-Fee
Jim and Mary
gump
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gump

gump

gumps vacation with family Empty
PostSubject: gumps vacation with family   gumps vacation with family Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:27 pm

well the family terra lila violet and i, had our vacation this past week in the poconos. Shawnee on the deleware, my dad owns a time share there and i have been going for 30 yrs now. i love it there. nothing much to do except eat and go to nyc 67 miles away which we did twice. i took the kids to the national museum of natural history in nyc. by the way it is nothing like the movie night at the museum with ben stiller. (Lila was not a happy camper she loves that movie) the museum was ok nothing spectacular but ok. word to the wise they dont advertise this or tell you this but when you purchase the tickets for 2 adults it comes to $48 affraid well here is the seceret dont pay that price it is a suggested donation but they dont tell you that you dont have to pay anything or you can give them what ever you want to donate, i donated my sock it had a hole in it. the museum is on 80th and central park west we found a free parking spot right in front of the doors, they must of heard i was coming. we decided to walk to times square 36 blocks later i found out one thing im fat and dont like to walk, holy chaffing! gumps vacation with family 900686 we ended up on 42 street and by this time we were hungry, we ate ny style pizza holy crap its great cheers lila loved nyc she said she wants me to put tv's all over the outside of our house like those buildings. we went into the toys r us store and of course you know we spent money there with two girls and me the girls got nothing and i walked away with an rc helicopter, WARNING: if the rotating blades hit you they will hurt you . BADLY wow the welts it leaves. i played with it for hrs and all of sudden the thing went rogue it went after me and the children there were bodies running all over the place Sad . we spent a great day there.gumps vacation with family Img_3210 gumps vacation with family Img_3110 gumps vacation with family Img_3211
we also went to the Martin guitar factory in nazareth pa which is awesome tour of hand built guitars, lila realy liked so did terra and me. it is about 45 minute tour and is free. gumps vacation with family Img_3111 gumps vacation with family Img_3112

we went back to NYC for our second trip tis trip had a purpose we got tickets to go to 9-11 memorial. this memorial is unbelievable, so sad, so beautiful, so surreal. at times you forge what it is that your there for untill you see young teen age kids or men and women crying uncontrolable. then you come back to reality. i took so many pictures here are a couple gumps vacation with family Img_3410 gumps vacation with family Img_3310 i have so many pictures i can share a link. great pictures of the kids and such.
gumps vacation with family Img_3411 gumps vacation with family Img_3511
oh one more thing we got back from nyc around 7 and i let the kids and terra off at the parking lot of our time share and went to get blizzards. 5 minutes later i got back and trash cans were knocked over. i was thinking how did the racoons knock over those big rubbermaid like dumpsters, when my dad says bear. im pretty sure i heard him but it didnt compute i said what and i heard a faint voice saying "bear" i turned to see what my dad said and he was now 20' away pounding on the window of my car yelling let me in. i then heard a grunt right beside me yep 8-12' beside me on all 4 feet a black bear looking right at me. my very own father left me for dead affraid i ran to the car and was able to get a picture not very good but here it is gumps vacation with family Img_3510
Back to top Go down
Jim and Mary

Jim and Mary

PostSubject: Re: gumps vacation with family   gumps vacation with family Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:47 pm

I love the picture of Lila and Violet posing; they are so cute. You can send us a link to the 9-11 Memorial because we would enjoy seeing them. Thanks for sharing your vacation pictures and experiences.
Back to top Go down
Wi-Fee

Wi-Fee

PostSubject: Re: gumps vacation with family   gumps vacation with family Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:05 pm

Great pictures. You're girls are adorable. As for you're Dad and the bear, Bob always tells me he only has to outrun me, which certainly wouldn't be a problem. Seems your Dad thinks the same way Sad
Back to top Go down
gump

gump

PostSubject: Re: gumps vacation with family   gumps vacation with family Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:22 pm

link to all my photos
October 9, 2011 vacation

Last edited by gump on Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BobT

BobT

PostSubject: Re: gumps vacation with family   gumps vacation with family Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:28 pm

Nice pictures and nice looking family.
Back to top Go down
http://www.triadtrailblazers.com
Dixiecop28

Dixiecop28

PostSubject: Re: gumps vacation with family   gumps vacation with family Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:53 pm

Great pictures man gumps vacation with family 597300
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohiopuddlejumpers.com
giddyupgirl

giddyupgirl

PostSubject: Re: gumps vacation with family   gumps vacation with family Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:43 pm

Great pics and funny trip report.
You have some very nice photos in your set.
I like some of the leaves/stones/memorial close-up.
gumps vacation with family 277424
Back to top Go down
gump

gump

PostSubject: Re: gumps vacation with family   gumps vacation with family Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:08 pm

Thank you guys.
Back to top Go down
Sportsman

Sportsman

PostSubject: Re: gumps vacation with family   gumps vacation with family Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Great pictures Gump. Your going to have your hands full as those Girls get older, Just chasing the boys away. Laughing Another thing you better start your wedding fund soon, for when those 2 want to get Married. Shocked
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: gumps vacation with family   gumps vacation with family Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:07 pm

gumps vacation with family 22298 gumps vacation with family 597300

Good (and funny) trip report, enjoyed reading it "twice".
Looks like you guy's had a great vacation gumps vacation with family 339301

Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: gumps vacation with family   gumps vacation with family Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:02 am

Nice pics and "ride" report...kewl.
Back to top Go down
DJ750

DJ750

PostSubject: Re: gumps vacation with family   gumps vacation with family Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:54 am

Looks like fun. Glad you had a great time.
Back to top Go down
Bev

PostSubject: Re: gumps vacation with family   gumps vacation with family Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:20 pm

The pictures are awesome. Your girls are "Beautiful", they definitely take after Terra. Really enjoyed the vacation report, it brightened my day at work. Glad everyone stayed safe with that bear.
Back to top Go down
DJ750

DJ750

PostSubject: Re: gumps vacation with family   gumps vacation with family Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:28 pm

Bev wrote:
Your girls are "Beautiful", they definitely take after Terra

THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Switchback Roller

Switchback Roller

PostSubject: Re: gumps vacation with family   gumps vacation with family Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:02 am

gumps vacation with family 177722 Very Happy Great pics and looks like you all had a great time !!
Back to top Go down
Prairie Pounder

Prairie Pounder

PostSubject: Re: gumps vacation with family   gumps vacation with family Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:14 am

Always look forward to reading and viewing your reports. Good stuff, Gump. Thanks! lol!
Back to top Go down
gump

gump

PostSubject: Re: gumps vacation with family   gumps vacation with family Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:26 pm

For all thise doubters about lila looking like me. Here i am around 6gumps vacation with family 311483_2578647790522_1384208216_3004851_280684011_n
Back to top Go down
Grizz

Grizz

PostSubject: Re: gumps vacation with family   gumps vacation with family Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:16 pm

Man what happened Shocked , you were such a nice looking boy gumps vacation with family 863336
Back to top Go down
DJ750

DJ750

PostSubject: Re: gumps vacation with family   gumps vacation with family Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:06 am

Grizz wrote:
Man what happened Shocked , you were such a nice looking boy gumps vacation with family 863336

Indeed!

Someone took a tumble out of the ugly tree on the journey of life.

LOL!!!!!!!!!! O god it hurts. I fell out of my chair.

Love ya Gumper!! Mean it
Back to top Go down
gump

gump

PostSubject: Re: gumps vacation with family   gumps vacation with family Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:54 am

[quote="DJ750"]
Grizz wrote:

Indeed!

Someone took a tumble out of the ugly tree on the journey of life.

Wow! And your a ball of beauty!
Back to top Go down
DJ750

DJ750

PostSubject: Re: gumps vacation with family   gumps vacation with family Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:39 am

Gump you know its just the jelousy talking.
Back to top Go down
gump

gump

PostSubject: Re: gumps vacation with family   gumps vacation with family Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:43 am

Dj your cyber bully!
Back to top Go down
Ruger

Ruger

PostSubject: Re: gumps vacation with family   gumps vacation with family Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:48 am

gumps vacation with family Cyber-bully
Back to top Go down
gump

gump

PostSubject: Re: gumps vacation with family   gumps vacation with family Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:29 am

I like this one also ruger gumps vacation with family 3114527
Back to top Go down
Ruger

Ruger

PostSubject: Re: gumps vacation with family   gumps vacation with family Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:40 am

or this one

gumps vacation with family Cyber_bully
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gumps vacation with family   gumps vacation with family Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gumps vacation with family
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next