QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

McConnells Mill State Park

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizz

Grizz

McConnells Mill State Park Empty
PostSubject: McConnells Mill State Park   McConnells Mill State Park Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:25 pm

My Wife & I toured McConnells Mill State Park, this 1850's Restored gristmill in the gorge of the Slippery Rock Creek, Lawrence County, Pa. They had a 2 day Festival, guided tour of the Gristmill Mill, plus many more things to do, The Mill Pond, A Covered Bridge, White Watering, Climbing and Rappelling, Hiking: 9 miles of trails, Picnicking, Fishing & just plain sight seeing. We are planning on a Fall Leaf Picnic later this Fall for our Family. A very enjoyable day. Ps. I forgot the SD card for my camera, I'll post pic's of our Fall Picnic, wonderful scenic park

McConnells Mill State Park, in Lawrence County, encompasses 2,546 acres of the spectacular Slippery Rock Creek Gorge. Created by the draining of glacial lakes thousands of years ago, the gorge has steeps sides and the valley floor is littered with huge boulders and is a national natural landmark. A gristmill built in the 1800s is open for tours. The park is open from sunrise to sunset, year-round

http://homepages.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~mcclell2/homepage/mill.htm

http://www.google.com/search?q=MCConnells+mill+state+park&hl=en&rlz=1W1ADFA_en&biw=1260&bih=568&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=mZeATsP9BsnV0QGw4JW1Aw&sqi=2&ved=0CFsQsAQ

Back to top Go down
giddyupgirl

giddyupgirl

McConnells Mill State Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: McConnells Mill State Park   McConnells Mill State Park Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:57 pm

Looks nice Grizz. Smile
Back to top Go down

McConnells Mill State Park
Page 1 of 1