QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Potter County Riding

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rmilli

Potter County Riding Empty
PostSubject: Potter County Riding   Potter County Riding Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:43 pm

Looking at possibly taking a quick trip up to Potter County PA for a weekend. Found a couple of nice trails and a camp ground that is right on the trails that has cabins to stay at called Potter County Family campgrounds.
Back to top Go down
http://atvwild.com
Tequila

Tequila

PostSubject: Re: Potter County Riding   Potter County Riding Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:09 am

I've called there a couple times to inquire about availability but both times the cabins were booked on the weekend we could go.. but ...we are hoping to get there this summer also. We talked to a guy the last time we were at Michaux and he said the PC trails are pretty good and that he rides there frequently... also said he stays at the "Potato City Inn"...maybe mentioned riding out. We recently went to Clinton County and liked that a lot, it was a little over 4 hrs from Hagerstown, guess PC at least another hour?
Back to top Go down
rmilli

PostSubject: Re: Potter County Riding   Potter County Riding Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:41 am

Thank you Tequila for the information.. I will have to check out these places since it about 6 hours from the house then.. Which trail system is in Clinton county? I have been to Michaux once and I think that is about 2.5 hours from me and that trail is good for a days ride I think. But I had the wife and another friend with me so it was a day trip
Back to top Go down
http://atvwild.com
Tequila

Tequila

PostSubject: Re: Potter County Riding   Potter County Riding Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:09 am

Whiskey Springs is in Clinton County...we've been there once - earlier in June. I think Bloody Skillet is in Clinton County also, we passed the entrance road when we were returning home from W/S. I'm pretty certain some other QCR's have been there...but we haven't. There is a short ride report on W/S June 3 & 4 in M/O section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potter County Riding   Potter County Riding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potter County Riding
Page 1 of 1