QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Honda Foreman Front Diff

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wacker

wacker

Honda Foreman Front Diff Empty
PostSubject: Honda Foreman Front Diff   Honda Foreman Front Diff Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:13 pm

Has anyone (or you know anyone) replaced the seals and or bearings in the front of a Honda Question

The ol' girl is starting to leak out a little bit on one side of the diff case at the axle.

Thoughts... Ideas... Suggestions (besides putting her down) Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sportsman

Sportsman

PostSubject: Re: Honda Foreman Front Diff   Honda Foreman Front Diff Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:18 pm

Never did a honda but I did replace the seals in the rear Diff. on the old 700. just popped the seals out and replaced with new. Changed the fluid too.
Back to top Go down
sparky

sparky

PostSubject: Re: Honda Foreman Front Diff   Honda Foreman Front Diff Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:56 am

I had mine done at honda I didnt have the time to do it myself. It cost me about 300 bucks for them to do it but was mostly labor the seal was fairly cheap.
Back to top Go down
DJ750

DJ750

PostSubject: Re: Honda Foreman Front Diff   Honda Foreman Front Diff Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:00 am

It is fairly simple to do on the Kawi. But practice dose make perfect three times on the rear and the front is leaking again LOL
Back to top Go down
G Bob

G Bob

PostSubject: Re: Honda Foreman Front Diff   Honda Foreman Front Diff Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:59 pm

Way to go DJ..thats the one problem I havent had on mine so far. But now that I've read your post I'm sure it will be next LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.brownsphoto.com
DJ750

DJ750

PostSubject: Re: Honda Foreman Front Diff   Honda Foreman Front Diff Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:01 pm

You have got to be a little mechanically inclined to own a Brute Force lol!
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Honda Foreman Front Diff   Honda Foreman Front Diff Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:15 pm

Honda Foreman Front Diff 277424 Seal and Bearing Kit is on it's way... Honda Foreman Front Diff 776239
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honda Foreman Front Diff   Honda Foreman Front Diff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honda Foreman Front Diff
Page 1 of 1