Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeRegisterLog in

This And That

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prairie Pounder

Prairie Pounder

This And That Empty
PostSubject: This And That   This And That Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:45 pm

Finally had a break in the action (and rain) this past weekend...Yeah, I know, so what! Laughing

Started off with Wi-Fee making the best pizza ever... Bob Evans spicy sausage, banana peppers, pepperoni, sun dried tomatoes and lots of cheese. Baked in a large cast iron skillet. Oh, baby!

Saturday was yard and truck day. The yard was no biggie. Finally dry. Looking good. The truck was a big pain. Had several rust colored stains caused by road cinders used during this past winter. After trying everything I had on the shelve and rubbing until my arms were almost unusable and talking really loud to my paint, Wi-Fee came to the rescue with some non-abrasive sink cleaner. Worked like magic! I was just getting ready to call Midget for a solution. His (motorized) possessions always look like new.

Since Wi-Fee and I have a bicycle trip planned for next weekend, we thought we better get a little practice ride in today. The couple we are riding with are fitness freaks. We loaded up the peddle-cycles and headed for a trail we had not ridden. Very nice day to be outdoors. Not quite 70 degrees. Perfect. We also went to a restuarant we had never been to half way through our ride. Havana Jacks. Very, very good. I had (are you listening, wacker??) a double red-chile cheddar-burger with fries. Wi-Fee had a loaded grilled cheese with skinny-dippin sauce and onions rings. We washed it all down with Summer Shandy.

Has anyone ever had a five minute job actually only take five minutes. No reason. Just wondering...

Back to the salt mine tomorrow.

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sportsman

Sportsman

This And That Empty
PostSubject: Re: This And That   This And That Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:51 pm

PP, glad you had a good weekend. Must not have been any rain in your area on Sat. I started on a roofing project on Mom's house Sat. morning with sun shine and hot, then got rained out sat afternoon. Mad
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

This And That Empty
PostSubject: Re: This And That   This And That Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:43 pm

Man... Pizzas, burgers, fries and beverages... What gives Question No pictures of anything. Neutral

Glad you guy's are getting out and about, thanks for the report. Be safe on the bike ride.

This And That Bike_smiley

P.S. what was the five minute job Question
Back to top Go down
G Bob

G Bob

This And That Empty
PostSubject: Re: This And That   This And That Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:24 pm

PP my Dad always said I was the only guy he ever met who would spend an hour trying to think of a quicker way to do a 5 min job Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.brownsphoto.com
Prairie Pounder

Prairie Pounder

This And That Empty
PostSubject: Re: This And That   This And That Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:25 pm

G, Your Dad describes me too. Over-thinking is one of my hundreds of flaws. Laughing

Sportsman, It seems to rain 95% of my time off work. You've seen my yard. I don't need a whole lot of dry, or time, to get it mowed. It's been a bear though. I know that you and some of the other QCR'ers haved big pieces of ground that you mow. What a Face

WackDaddyO, Still working on my Smart Phone skills... Laughing Hope this works.

Double Red-Chili Cheddar Burger

A Short Detour Off The Bicycle Trail
Back to top Go down
sparky

sparky

This And That Empty
PostSubject: Re: This And That   This And That Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:35 pm

Im glad I ate before I was those pics.
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

This And That Empty
PostSubject: Re: This And That   This And That Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:23 pm

This And That 29323 You'll get the hang of that phone soon. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This And That Empty
PostSubject: Re: This And That   This And That Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This And That
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
QuadCrew Riders :: General Discussions :: Welcome to the Donut Shop-
Jump to: