QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WV Trails Map

Go down 
+6
flipper
Resq
DJ750
wacker
Tumbleweed
BobT
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ruger

Ruger

WV Trails Map - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WV Trails Map   WV Trails Map - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:48 pm

Honda had a very generic gps on some of there quads, I think it was an extra $400. Don't know if they are still available.

With all the handhelds on the market and automobile types I don't think I would ever want a quad that came with one.
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: WV Trails Map   WV Trails Map - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:04 pm

Gpscape? Their still selling it or they've just got a lot of left over dash pods to get rid of... Laughing

But they've also put it on a few of their jetski's also... which I think would make a whole lot
more sense. Built into the ski, waterproof, plus it's hard to know where you've come from or been on a large lake
on such a small craft that goes so fast in a short time.

Raystown Lake is 28 miles long and it was easy to get confused on it with a jetski, lots of coves and fingers to get turned around in.

CL61 ~ Portable is the "key", I've used my handheld on both my quads, our side x side and motorcycle.
Sometimes it's also nice to have inside the truck when your wanting to mark a waypoint somewhere also.

If your interested in one, pick one up or borrow one sometime, it's a lot more fun to use then I ever thought.

Plenty of people to help with guidance. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
G Bob

G Bob

PostSubject: Re: WV Trails Map   WV Trails Map - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:38 pm

The new Honda foreman Dad bought has the built in gps. I think he said the one with power steering had the gps..no choice in the matter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brownsphoto.com
cntryldy61

cntryldy61

PostSubject: Re: WV Trails Map   WV Trails Map - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:41 pm

We use rhino 120, not fancy but works for us. downloaded Bob's maps so have some things to add before we head out for Spring Break.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WV Trails Map   WV Trails Map - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WV Trails Map
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2