QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rzr radiator hose rubbing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gump

gump

rzr radiator hose rubbing Empty
PostSubject: rzr radiator hose rubbing   rzr radiator hose rubbing Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:16 am

There is a bracket on the left side under hood that hold the antifreeze filler neck up. Does your bracket rub the hose coming out of the top of radiator mine rubs and has me concerned that it will rub a hole in hose

Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: rzr radiator hose rubbing   rzr radiator hose rubbing Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:27 am

Is it the horizontal vent hose running on top of the support bracket?

rzr radiator hose rubbing 1004_atvp_02_z+2008_polaris_ranger_RZR+radiator

I wrapped it with electrical tape then put a loose zip tie around it.
Back to top Go down
gump

gump

PostSubject: Re: rzr radiator hose rubbing   rzr radiator hose rubbing Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:37 am

No it is the larger hose going into the top of radiator rubbing on bracket holding filler neck hose
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: rzr radiator hose rubbing   rzr radiator hose rubbing Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:42 am

Some of the lower hoses lay out on the winch motor, so I cut another piece of hose and put over top of those hoses that touched then zip tied it on both ends just as a buffer. Make sense?
Back to top Go down
gump

gump

PostSubject: Re: rzr radiator hose rubbing   rzr radiator hose rubbing Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:49 am

Yea makes sense i did that last night but it just doesnt seem right. I never looked before with old rad just wondering if did something wrong with new install or something is tweaked. Hey wacker as of now im still going to ssrt saturday but i am a little sick just hopeing it doesnt get any worse
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: rzr radiator hose rubbing   rzr radiator hose rubbing Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:57 am

OK... call late tonight or around 6 in the morning with not going, what about Ugot8up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rzr radiator hose rubbing   rzr radiator hose rubbing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rzr radiator hose rubbing
Page 1 of 1