QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't forget...

Go down 
+3
Grizz
Lee
wacker
7 posters
AuthorMessage
wacker

wacker

Don't forget... Empty
PostSubject: Don't forget...   Don't forget... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:09 pm

Valentine's Day on Monday... Cool

Don't forget... Valentine
Back to top Go down
Lee

Lee

Don't forget... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't forget...   Don't forget... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:31 pm

When is it? Monday? THIS MONDAY??

I'm good. Lou the florist calls me twice a year, and well in advance. Valentines and my wife's birthday. Lou is GREAT! Heck, I should send her flowers!!
Back to top Go down
Grizz

Grizz

Don't forget... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't forget...   Don't forget... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:37 pm

My Thoughtful Valentine's Day Gift

Jim asked his friend, Tony, whether he had bought his wife anything for Valentine's Day.
'Yes,' came the answer from Tony who was a bit of a chauvinist, 'I've bought her a new belt and a new bag.'
'That was very kind of you,' Jim added, 'I hope she appreciated the thought.'
Tony smiled as he replied, 'So do I, and hopefully the vacuum cleaner will work better now.'
Back to top Go down
polarislover

polarislover

Don't forget... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't forget...   Don't forget... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:41 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingoodlodging.com
Grizz

Grizz

Don't forget... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't forget...   Don't forget... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:09 pm

Definition of Love Wink

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker." - Author Unknown

Love
"Love is a game that two can play and both win." - Eva Gabor Wink

Except
"Falling in love is so hard on the knees." - Aerosmith Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed

Don't forget... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't forget...   Don't forget... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:38 pm

We went through Wal Mart the other day, I picked out a card, she read it, and put it back.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Don't forget... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't forget...   Don't forget... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:14 pm

Mr.Ed wrote:
We went through Wal Mart the other day, I picked out a card, she read it, and put it back.
Now that's funny.

Does that mean you don't actually have to buy a card now?
Back to top Go down
Grizz

Grizz

Don't forget... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't forget...   Don't forget... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:26 pm

Mr.Ed wrote
Quote :
Don't forget... 858221 you could take your love to Red Lobster & watch people have Dinner. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed

Don't forget... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't forget...   Don't forget... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:56 pm

That's just what she would do if it had anything to do with anything that came out of the water Smile I will take her out this weekend. Some new chicken place opened up we are going to.

No card TW. She just gets a big kiss and a smack on the keester lol!
Back to top Go down
Grizz

Grizz

Don't forget... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't forget...   Don't forget... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:41 pm

Chicken, that is one of my favorites, we are going for Chicken on Sunday for my Birthday Then on Monday "Valentine's Day" it's the wifes choice, I know she likes Applebee's. I'm cookin Lake Erie Perch & Fries tonight. Got everything ready waiting on the kids to come over. See why I'm fat Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed

Don't forget... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't forget...   Don't forget... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:02 pm

Perch yum yum wish you were closer I'd be on your door step Smile
Back to top Go down
Grizz

Grizz

Don't forget... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't forget...   Don't forget... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:04 pm

Mr.Ed
You would be very welcome Very Happy

The Perch were very good as always, my grandaughter "16" doesn't like to eat fish, but the rest of the family loves them. Next time I'll cook Walleye. We have fish at least twice a month, they never miss this. When our children come over they do all the clean up Very Happy I can sit back & relax Wink
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

Don't forget... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't forget...   Don't forget... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:59 am

Mr.Ed wrote:

Good Stuff Mr.Ed... Laughing

Don't forget... Datingcartoon170
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed

Don't forget... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't forget...   Don't forget... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:17 am

Don't forget... 177722 Well I did pick up a card today Smile
Back to top Go down
Sportsman

Sportsman

Don't forget... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't forget...   Don't forget... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:15 pm

No cards from Me . Very Happy We did go to Red Lobster for dinner. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Grizz

Grizz

Don't forget... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't forget...   Don't forget... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:50 pm

• "Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There's too much fraternizing with the enemy." - Henry Kissinger

• "If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?" - Author Unknown•

"Like I've always said, love wouldn't be blind if the braille weren't so damned much fun

"True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked." - Erich Segal

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Don't forget... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't forget...   Don't forget... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't forget...
Page 1 of 1