QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

full face helmet for sale NEW

Go down 
+5
wacker
Sportsman
Tumbleweed
G Bob
gump
9 posters
AuthorMessage
gump

gump

full face helmet for sale NEW Empty
PostSubject: full face helmet for sale NEW   full face helmet for sale NEW Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:53 pm

I ordered a brand new full face helmet for riding in winter and new yr ride. It is brand new tags still attached. Tried it on and it is the tightest xxl i ever saw i think it is more of a xl. The brand is PGR not the greatest not the worst. Selling it for what i payed $50 oh it has a built in sunglass in that you turn a dial on side of helmet and the sunglass comes down out of the helmet pretty cool. It also has a breath gaurd full face helmet for sale NEW Imag0419full face helmet for sale NEW Imag0420full face helmet for sale NEW Imag0421
Back to top Go down
G Bob

G Bob

PostSubject: Re: full face helmet for sale NEW   full face helmet for sale NEW Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:59 pm

I had the same problem with the last xxl helmet I ordered too Gump. It was the same brand as I had owned before but I guess after a couple years and 5000 miles maybe they loosen up a little Smile I've just been taking the cheek pieces out of mine and using it that way
Back to top Go down
http://www.brownsphoto.com
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: full face helmet for sale NEW   full face helmet for sale NEW Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:40 pm

Bring it with you to LCR & Gilbert. Maybe me or someone else will be interested in it.
Back to top Go down
gump

gump

PostSubject: Re: full face helmet for sale NEW   full face helmet for sale NEW Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:47 pm

Yea if i still have it by new yr ride i will be bringing it along cause if it is anything like thid past weekend people will be throwing cash at me for a full face.
Back to top Go down
Sportsman

Sportsman

PostSubject: Re: full face helmet for sale NEW   full face helmet for sale NEW Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:34 pm

Bring it with you at the ride. I was thinking about buying 1 myself. I too have trouble finding the right size to fit.
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: full face helmet for sale NEW   full face helmet for sale NEW Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:40 pm

full face helmet for sale NEW Man_throwing_money_md_clr
Back to top Go down
gump

gump

PostSubject: Re: full face helmet for sale NEW   full face helmet for sale NEW Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:54 pm

wacker wrote:

full face helmet for sale NEW Man_throwing_money_md_clr
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
polarislover

polarislover

PostSubject: Re: full face helmet for sale NEW   full face helmet for sale NEW Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:39 pm

(I can use "a bunch" of that)
Back to top Go down
http://www.livingoodlodging.com
Prairie Pounder

Prairie Pounder

PostSubject: Re: full face helmet for sale NEW   full face helmet for sale NEW Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:05 am

The last time Wi-Fee bought a helmet, the Honda-Zuki store didn't have the color she wanted in her size. What we learned was that the outer shell of the helmet was the same size regardless of the stated size. The liner was what made the helmets different sizes. Our buddy just swapped out liners and size tags. Problem solved. But, that theory might not work for a 2X Gourd.
full face helmet for sale NEW Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8BCdJ0v-zscFLMeECRo-1IzK8p7qqzMcpWYPstn4v4mYpkZ7S
Back to top Go down
DJ750

DJ750

PostSubject: Re: full face helmet for sale NEW   full face helmet for sale NEW Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:17 am

I know I have a massive melon! I would have to split it down the middle and duct tape it back. Better to use a 5 gallon bucket. full face helmet for sale NEW 508
Back to top Go down
gump

gump

PostSubject: Re: full face helmet for sale NEW   full face helmet for sale NEW Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:38 pm

DJ750 wrote:
I know I have a massive melon! I would have to split it down the middle and duct tape it back. Better to use a 5 gallon bucket. full face helmet for sale NEW 508
i found a picture of you back in the day. full face helmet for sale NEW Images10
Back to top Go down
DJ750

DJ750

PostSubject: Re: full face helmet for sale NEW   full face helmet for sale NEW Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:43 pm

Hey you been talking to my mom??
Back to top Go down
Ruger

Ruger

PostSubject: Re: full face helmet for sale NEW   full face helmet for sale NEW Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:19 pm

Is that a kitty litter bucket?
Back to top Go down
DJ750

DJ750

PostSubject: Re: full face helmet for sale NEW   full face helmet for sale NEW Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:23 pm

Yes. Smiley
Back to top Go down
Ruger

Ruger

PostSubject: Re: full face helmet for sale NEW   full face helmet for sale NEW Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:25 pm

Hope it wasn't used kitty litter. monkey
Back to top Go down
Ruger

Ruger

PostSubject: Re: full face helmet for sale NEW   full face helmet for sale NEW Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:25 pm

Why don't you just return the helmet Gump?
Back to top Go down
gump

gump

PostSubject: Re: full face helmet for sale NEW   full face helmet for sale NEW Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:56 pm

i will return it if i dont sell it but i got a good deal thought i would pass it on to someone. also i will have to pay to have it shipped back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: full face helmet for sale NEW   full face helmet for sale NEW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

full face helmet for sale NEW
Page 1 of 1