QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 Honda xr80's for sale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eawillia

eawillia

2 Honda xr80's for sale Empty
PostSubject: 2 Honda xr80's for sale   2 Honda xr80's for sale Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:18 pm

My son, who is 13, has two dirt bikes for sale. He has out grown them and needs the extra cash to re-plenish his bank account from his last purchase. (CRF 250)

1994 Honda xr80 stock. Runs great. engine rebuild with less than 10 hours on it. Starts first or second kick. ($500) This bike is wonderful for beginners.

2000 Honda xr80 with upgrades. Has been bored out, jetted, revomoter (not really sure that is what it is called but it keeps the RPMS in check so the engine does not get over worked) installed and new exhaust. Runs great. Engine rebuild with less that 10 hours on it. Little more tempermental than stock bike but starts 3rd or 4th kick. ($700)

My cell is 765-336-9695 but if you are really interested I would like to pass you to him to make the final deal. Nothing like having your kids work to buy their bikes. They take so much better care of them. Now I get to help him with another teaching moment and be there when he negotiates selling them. Just love life lessons I can be part of.

Ann
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

2 Honda xr80's for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Honda xr80's for sale   2 Honda xr80's for sale Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:21 pm

Those are good traits & life lessons for sure.

Good luck advertising ~ try Craigslist also.
Back to top Go down

2 Honda xr80's for sale
Page 1 of 1