QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dad at the Mall

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wacker

wacker

Dad at the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Dad at the Mall   Dad at the Mall Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:47 pm

Dad at the Mall

I took my dad to the mall the other day to buy some new shoes (he is 92).

We decided to grab a bite at the food court. I noticed he was watching a teenager sitting next to him. The teenager had spiked hair in all different colors: green, red, orange, and blue. My dad kept staring at him. The teenager would look and find him staring every time.

When the teenager had had enough, he sarcastically asked, 'What's the matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?'

Knowing my Dad, I quickly swallowed my food so that I would not choke on his response, knowing he would have a good one, and in classic style he did not bat an eye in his response.

'Got drunk once, and had sex with a peacock. I was just wondering if you were my son.'
Back to top Go down
midget

midget

Dad at the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dad at the Mall   Dad at the Mall Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:11 am

That was a good one !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sparky

sparky

Dad at the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dad at the Mall   Dad at the Mall Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:26 am

I would have choked on my food by laughing at that one. That was a great response.
Back to top Go down
DJ750

DJ750

Dad at the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dad at the Mall   Dad at the Mall Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:32 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dad at the Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dad at the Mall   Dad at the Mall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dad at the Mall
Page 1 of 1