QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another trail question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
John danielewicz

John danielewicz

Another trail question Empty
PostSubject: Another trail question   Another trail question Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 12:51 pm

So on our upcoming trip we were thinking of staying a few nights in Bramwell to ride the 3 trail systems there. Is it possable to ride all of the 3 trail systems from Bramwell as basecamp? I was thinking we may have to trailer to some due to the distance. What are your thoughts about this or would it work better to stay in a different town. Less trailering the better.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
dmoser100

PostSubject: Re: Another trail question   Another trail question Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 3:13 pm

Yes it possible....pinnacle creek will be about 1.5/2 hr away if u know shortcut on outlaw trails depending on group size and how fast u go..pocahontas & Indian ridge is right there so u wont have any problems there...u have maps for outlaw trails? GPS?....
Back to top Go down
dmoser100

PostSubject: Re: Another trail question   Another trail question Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 4:02 pm

I looked at the maps i made a mistake u wont have to get on the outlaw trails get on IR trail 19 to IR trail 27 to pinnacle creek trail 20 that will get u there still the same time frame to get there enjoy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another trail question   Another trail question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another trail question
Page 1 of 1