QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New wnf maps

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Resq

Resq

New wnf maps Empty
PostSubject: New wnf maps   New wnf maps Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 5:49 pm

bypass trail with the tunnels, and camp ohio trails are on the new maps, doubt if they are open yet... time will tell as always
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed

New wnf maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: New wnf maps   New wnf maps Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 8:45 pm

Can't weight, two more days, well actually about 27 hrs.

Back to top Go down
Punisher

Punisher

New wnf maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: New wnf maps   New wnf maps Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 2:44 pm

I'm willing to inspect them (again , lol)
Back to top Go down
Resq

Resq

New wnf maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: New wnf maps   New wnf maps Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 6:27 pm

make it over to the CCC, and mud bog, both trails completely resurfaced, with most of dorr run. Crew working north to straitsville now.

New wnf maps Mine%20shaft%20A
Mine Shaft

New wnf maps New%20CCC%20Trail
CCC Trail

The brick hill is mostly gravel now.  Watch out for the run offs where the rains have cut into the trails, some bad ones. Monday lot is a mess Ed, use caution!

No signs up saying the camp ohio trails are closed, rode them anyway passing a few other riders.
The bypass trail is closed with stone and large rocks.
Back to top Go down
Resq

Resq

New wnf maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: New wnf maps   New wnf maps Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 6:30 pm

New wnf maps Mine%20Shaft%20Trail

the new part of mine shaft is made above the mud bog on the next ridge. tight, pay attention.

Back to top Go down
Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed

New wnf maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: New wnf maps   New wnf maps Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 7:41 am

Looking forward to something new
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed

New wnf maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: New wnf maps   New wnf maps Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 5:04 pm

Heading out in the morning. Picked up a map at Wayne looked like the old one
Back to top Go down
Resq

Resq

New wnf maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: New wnf maps   New wnf maps Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 10:14 pm

new map has a green strip across the top ed... Carbon hill is where i purchased mine, with a new map.

Have fun. I rode wednesday night for a few hours on the 400... great to get out after work.

Winds have a few trees down, but you can get around them.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed

New wnf maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: New wnf maps   New wnf maps Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 7:03 am

Ill check mine today. I would think the Wayne headquarters would have the latest and the greatest.

Got a friend going with me, going to try and find Initial Rock. Got some direction from Rex

NO green stripe guess I'll go complain
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed

New wnf maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: New wnf maps   New wnf maps Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 7:23 am

Went to a local gas station and got a new map, didn't need it though. Rode 40 miles on perfect trails and had perfect weather.

The main goal was to find a bunch of rocks locally known as Initial Rocks, we did find them and spent about an hour climbing around and taking pictures of some of the names that were carved in.

After that we went to the Monday Creek trail head then back to the main trail around Door Run, we did take a short cut across the CCC trail, the repairs to it made it a pleasure to tide. We continued on into the Purdem trail, back out of there and a trip through Haydenville. Picked up the woods trail at P 1 and found the new trail around the Bog, nice. Back to P 3 to call it a day
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

New wnf maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: New wnf maps   New wnf maps Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 8:36 am

Glad you got out ride and the weather was good. Cool
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed

New wnf maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: New wnf maps   New wnf maps Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 4:54 pm

Friday was a great day for a ride. Today was a little cool when the sun went in and the wind blew. Put in another 37 today. Heading out again on Wed. doing Door Run

Gary made it over behind Camp Ohio for the first time. Nice trail.

Did a little trail maintenance today 115 alum cans, my neighbor boy collects them so we helped him out
Back to top Go down
Resq

Resq

New wnf maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: New wnf maps   New wnf maps Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 10:14 pm

that's a lot of cans ed. LOL sure he was happy to have them.
Those camp ohio trails are nice. I hear it was an old jeep trail at one time. You will have to visit the old cemetery up there. its the first or second udt on the left once you break out into the wide open on the ridge. Dead ends into it. cant miss it.

How well are you enjoying the new ride?
Back to top Go down
Resq

Resq

New wnf maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: New wnf maps   New wnf maps Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 10:15 pm

BTW, did you see the trail crew? wondering how far north they are.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed

New wnf maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: New wnf maps   New wnf maps Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 7:19 am

I remember seeing the UDT but didn't take it, will next time.

Saw the trail crew on Friday they were on the back side of the main corridor (somewhere) Smile The trails were as smooth as a sheet of concrete. Bev and I are going back out tomorrow afternoon. I liked the Re finished CCC and the new Bog by pass trail
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed

New wnf maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: New wnf maps   New wnf maps Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 5:25 pm

Another 38 miles today, along with the sighting on 1 squirrel, couple chipmunk, and the highlight of the day a big Fox. Great weather, excellent company (the wife).

Now the real fun begins, the cleanup.
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

New wnf maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: New wnf maps   New wnf maps Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 9:00 am

Glad you got out ride and the weather was good. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New wnf maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: New wnf maps   New wnf maps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New wnf maps
Page 1 of 1