QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

East Lynn weekend ride.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mrcanby

mrcanby

East Lynn weekend ride. Empty
PostSubject: East Lynn weekend ride.   East Lynn weekend ride. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 7:22 pm

going down this weekend to ride east lynn april 4/5. sorry for the short notice, spur of the moment. will be parked just east of camping entrance riding blue and green sports quads. hope to see some members there.
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: East Lynn weekend ride.   East Lynn weekend ride. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 7:10 am

Enjoy, Be Safe and Take Pictures to Share. Cool
Back to top Go down
mrcanby

mrcanby

PostSubject: Re: East Lynn weekend ride.   East Lynn weekend ride. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 9:08 pm

Wow heavy flooding Friday night caused 2 bridges to be washed out on laurel creek rd. also found new riding on north side of 37 on lick creek rode. met up with large group of razors/jeeps and rode 2 hrs there.

Only way in to south side was wade adkins to the red trail behind the cemetery shelter or big lynn creek rd from 37 side. will upload some pics when I get back.

Last edited by mrcanby on Mon May 04, 2015 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : every time i try to upload pics it says this: could not upload file : exceeded total storage space (free space :84 ))
Back to top Go down
Fototaker

PostSubject: Re: East Lynn weekend ride.   East Lynn weekend ride. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 9:45 pm

mrcanby wrote:
Wow heavy flooding Friday night caused 2 bridges to be washed out on laurel creek rd. also found new riding on north side of 37 on lick creek rode. met up with large group of razors/jeeps and rode 2 hrs there.

Only way in to south side was wade adkins to the red trail behind the cemetery shelter or big lynn creek rd from 37 side. will upload some pics when I get back.

I am from Lincoln county and grew up riding these trails! I still have family there and come home often! The flooding that happened in April was absolutely devastating! I actually rode Laurel, Wade Adkins branch, 12 pole and Lick creek a few weeks after the flooding! I was blown away by the devastation! However the state repaired the washed out culverts almost immediately! I'll be riding East Lynn again June 11,12, and 13th! Then heading to Rockhouse the 14,15, and 16th! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: East Lynn weekend ride.   East Lynn weekend ride. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

East Lynn weekend ride.
Page 1 of 1