QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brewd Pub Resturant

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yampol

Yampol

Brewd Pub Resturant Empty
PostSubject: Brewd Pub Resturant   Brewd Pub Resturant Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 2:42 pm

Tried a new place last weekend that turned out pretty good. No food pics., but I did discover a new to me beer that I liked. On our trip to the UP, I found a beer I liked, Pick Axe Blonde Ale from the Keweenaw Brewing Co. I have tried all over here to get some of this, but have yet to find a distributor. Well this last weekend I found something very close. Bare Ass Blonde Ale from the DuClaw Brewing Co. in Baltimore. It was #1 on the list of 21 craft beers on tap at the Brewd Pub. I liked it so much that I had another for dessert. Well this is available at most stores that sell craft beers. So now I have a six to try at home.

Brewd Pub Resturant DSCN6263

Back to the Brewd Pub. It was not too busy at all at lunch time on Saturday, and the food was good and hot. I had a reuben and onion rings and Tequila had crabcake sandwich and sweet potato fries. Can't remember what Midget and Suze had, as I was too enamored with the new beer I had found. Although I found it a little pricey, we will probably try it again. Here is their link.

http://www.brewdpub.com/menu.htm

Yampol

Brewd Pub Resturant 760955
Back to top Go down
suze

suze

Brewd Pub Resturant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brewd Pub Resturant   Brewd Pub Resturant Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 3:40 pm

I had a reuben w/mac & cheese, and midget had a wrap along with a side of mac & cheese...food was YUMMY !!!
Back to top Go down

Brewd Pub Resturant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
QuadCrew Riders :: General Discussions :: Business Info-
Jump to: