Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Wagon Wheel Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lee

PostSubject: Wagon Wheel Update   Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:50 am

I received an email out of the blue and replied asking for more info. Here is what I received:

We have primitive sites available now, and until the new shower facility is done (will be completed within the next week or so) we rent the cabin to use as a shower house for primitive campers. We charge $25 per person for the weekend right now, since we have to use a cabin, but once the new bath facility is open, camping will be $25 a night per site for 4 each additional person is $5. Kids under 12 stay free.

The cabin rentals are $25 per person with a minimum of $100 per night (same as Rider's paradise). We have remodeled the existing cabins with new flooring, mattresses, heat and ac units. All rooms have their own full bathroom, microwave and mini fridge. We have remodeled the existing cabins with new flooring, mattresses, heat and ac units. All rooms have their own full bathroom, microwave and mini fridge. All rooms sleep 4.

The cabin has two sets of twin bunks, two of the apartments have full sized bunks, and the other two have two sets of twin bunks. Pets are welcome, but have to be crated if you leave them in the room. We are in the process of renovating the building where the old store used to be into rental rooms and a bunk house right now, but they are not ready just yet.

The bar is not open yet, because we are living in it. We plan on serving beer and cookout style food when we do open it. We plan on selling gas again eventually, but now we just keep enough on hand for emergencies. Let me know if you have any other questions that I didn't answer...

Direct inquiries to: matthuggins77@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ed

PostSubject: Re: Wagon Wheel Update   Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:11 pm

I'll have to check that out sometime next month
Back to top Go down

Wagon Wheel Update
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
QuadCrew Riders :: Riding Areas :: Wild & Wonderful West Virginia-
Jump to: