QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?

Go down 
+19
scooter
gump
Tequila
rockrolls
Lee
Jim and Mary
suze
Tumbleweed
Switchback Roller
Ruger
Mr.Ed
Prairie Pounder
giddyupgirl
DJ750
midget
Sportsman
Bascom
G Bob
wacker
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
wacker

wacker

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:45 pm

Sterling Drive-In Welch WVa

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 P9170036

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 P9170035
Back to top Go down
DJ750

DJ750

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:30 am

Thank you for introducing me to her Wack. She is great!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:27 pm

I know -

She's been good to us ~ Breakfast, Lunch & Milkshakes...

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ruger

Ruger

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:45 pm

Visted 5 Guys today with Full Throttle in Avon,OH.

Burgers pretty good, lots of toppings to choose from. Had a cheeseburger w/grilled onions and mushrooms. Cajun Fries regular size, that's enogh for 2 people, pretty good. With a drink it cost $10.49, little pricey for lunch.

Would I go back, ya probably, are they better than Culvers? I have to say no, I give the edge to Culvers only because they have ice cream also.

This was pretty much the highlight of my crappy weekend. All my machines are breaking down and need repairs, trucks and quad. Oh well I'm sure it will be better tomorrow back at the salt mine.
Back to top Go down
Sportsman

Sportsman

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:11 pm

I tryed the 5 Guys in Hagerstown Md after the "Burger" Master, told me where it was located. It was a good burger and more fries than I could eat. Shocked As far as the price, It didn't matter to me as I was not paying for it. That what expense accounts are for. Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 597277
Back to top Go down
Ruger

Ruger

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:36 pm

Neither of us finished our fries either Sportsman.

Last edited by Ruger on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:03 pm

We went to a new place in Athens called Leghorns chicken, burgers, subs, don't know what else. It was OK but a little pricey. For just a little more I could of had Applebees. Doubt if we will go back. Beer was good Smile
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:10 pm

I like it ~ just glad it's not any closer then it is... Laughing

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 Five-guys
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:41 pm

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 669999 The monster burger Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 597277
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:50 pm

Ruger wrote:
Would I go back, ya probably, are they better than Culvers? I have to say no, I give the edge to Culvers only because they have ice cream also.

We really enjoyed Culvers too.

Glad it's not nearby either. Razz
Back to top Go down
giddyupgirl

giddyupgirl

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:13 pm

Aw..I'd have to go with Five Guys because of the fresh-cut fries and peanuts for appetizers.
BUT, you never mentioned Fuddrucker's...
You can get a burger, fixin's bar to put as much LTM on your burger as you want, seasoned potato wedges and a milkshake (or a beer in some stores).
Now that's pretty good too! Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 597277
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:17 pm

MAN!!! A Five Guys "Bacon Double Cheese" sure would be good right about now... Cool

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 Five-guys-burger-menu
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:38 pm

Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:04 pm

Some nice looking stuff on that roadfood website... Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 414696
Back to top Go down
Sportsman

Sportsman

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:22 pm

here is a picture of a dessert my son-in-law had today. This was at "Pokey-Dots" in Fairmont Wv. Sorry it on a small scale was sent by cellphone camera.

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 2922464330031297222S600x600Q85
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:19 pm

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 DSC01163 Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 DSC01168

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 600821
Back to top Go down
suze

suze

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:31 pm

YUM !!! Everything is making me hungry cheers
Back to top Go down
Prairie Pounder

Prairie Pounder

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:53 pm

Wi-Fee and I ate at Muddy Miser's today. It's a little place right along the river in Zanesville, Ohio. Cool place. Real nice patio for the warmer months. Always busy. Today, in honor of Mary and Wacker, I had a Walleye Rueben and a Weasel Boy beverage. Pretty stinking good. The sandwich swapped corned beef for a generous portion of pan-fried walleye. And instead of sauerkraut it was topped with crunchy, course-ground cole slaw. Marble rye, Thousand Island and swiss cheese remained the same as a normal reuben. Weasel Boy is brewed next door to the restaurant. We left there and somehow ended up stopping for hot fudge sundae's before coming home.
Very Happy Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sportsman

Sportsman

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:21 pm

The double dog Platter at Sterling Drive-in at Welch Wv.

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 2384882900031297222S600x600Q85
Back to top Go down
Jim and Mary

Jim and Mary

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:48 am

Prairie Pounder, that sounds so GOOD! Would have loved to have seen a picture of that sandwich though.

Back to top Go down
Prairie Pounder

Prairie Pounder

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:36 am

Mary, I did take a picture. It's on my (brand spanking new) smart phone. Not-so-smart me, has to figure out how to email it to myself. I could have one button success if I Face Booked, Tweeted etc... Neutral I'll have to ask someone to help me out, heck, probably any three year old. Laughing Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Jim and Mary

Jim and Mary

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:52 am

Hey, I know what you are going thru because I too just got a new 'smart phone' which is making me look pretty dumb. I got an AT&T HTC phone. It is totally amazing what you can do with these phones; I'm having fun learning something new each day!
Back to top Go down
Sportsman

Sportsman

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:18 pm

A co-worker told me about a place he found in Amesbury Ma. The Barking Dog , He said the food was excellant and service was great. As for the drinks, he did not order any as he was driving his truck. He did say it was a little pricey but the food was excellant, "and he was not buying". May have to make a stop here during a future trip myself and check it out.
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:36 pm

Cool link Sportsman... look at all the tap handles and t-shrits on the wall. Very Happy

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 BDbackground
Back to top Go down
Prairie Pounder

Prairie Pounder

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:00 pm

Cool looking place. Very Happy

Wi-Fee and I went to benefit chicken barbeques the past two weekends. Last weekend~ A Volunteer Fire Department. Cost~ $8 bucks. This weekend~ An Amish School. Cost~ Donation. Both were really good, but the Amish grub was REALLY good. Their chicken was so yummy that we brought more home with us. They had home-made ice cream too. A couple bearded old-timers mixed it with a single cylinder putt putt bang engine. Had to have a double serving of ice cream too. Both cookouts drew huge crowds. Sorry wack, no pics. Amish aren't too fond of cameras.

Here You Go, Mary. My very first phone pic. Not the best, but should be good enough to make you hungry! Very Happy

Pan-Fried Walleye Reuben@Muddy Miser's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next