Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
wacker

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:05 pm

Ed ~ Looks like a nice day on the lake

Was glad to see the OPEN sign at the Tastee Burger
Back to top Go down
Ruger

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Prairie Pounder

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:03 pm

Went to a couple killer cookouts the past two weeks. A gal from work cooked a hog for an old neighbor of mine celebrating a mother/daughter college graduation. +/- 125 people were treated to all kinds of goodies. That piggie was soooo good. It's something she has done for years. 12 hours of low and slow smoking. Very Happy

This past weekend the same gal cooked for other friends of ours. Endless food options. My menu consisted mostly of Pork, No-Bakes and Summer Shandy. A guy could live on that for a long time. Our friends house is the most perfect party place. No neighbors. Big pond. Zip line. Amazing variety of plants.

"A Good Time Was Had By All"

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:30 pm

Went for a liitle ride this weekend.
Lunch:

Then about 30 miles later...dessert:
Back to top Go down
wacker

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:36 pm

No ride pictures, just food... GO!!! TW Laughing
Back to top Go down
Prairie Pounder

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:23 pm

Look how nicely those buns are toasted. If not for seeing sesame seeds, I would have thought TW's burger was resting on a pancake. hummmmm... Idea Laughing
Back to top Go down
wacker

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:31 pm

We had lunch here today with a few other QCR members. Nice Place, Good Food.

http://www.hancockmd.com/regularmenulogcabin.htm

Back to top Go down
Lee

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:25 am

I figured if nothing else, Wacker would like this. Primati Brothers Ft Lauderdale a couple of weeks ago. It was big, it was good, and it was messy! YEA!

Back to top Go down
DJ750

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:33 am

Cooked steaks for my employees last night . Here is round one on the grill.
Back to top Go down
Ruger

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:18 pm

Loaded for bare, LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
wacker

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:32 pm

Lee wrote:

I figured if nothing else, Wacker would like this. Primati Brothers Ft Lauderdale a couple of weeks ago. It was big, it was good, and it was messy! YEA!

That's a big "sandwich" lol! Did you have any Yuengling Question I can see the sign. Cool

DJ750 wrote:

Cooked steaks for my employees last night . Here is round one on the grill.

That's a lot of Meat...
Back to top Go down
wacker

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:03 pm

http://thegreeneturtle.com/

They just started serving these four burgers...

Monday night - Bacon & Cheddar

Last night (Wed) - Ham & Swiss

Both were very Tasty...

Back to top Go down
wacker

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:40 pm

Yampol & Tequila found this place and we tried it on Saturday... Good Stuff

Black Hog BBQ

Back to top Go down
rockrolls

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:46 pm

when i was in high school i worked at wishbone pancahe house we served a pizza burger that was filled with sauce and cheese best burger i have ever eaten
Back to top Go down
Sportsman

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:52 pm

Here is a couple pics of a local place here that we have been eating at. But as of 1:30 am on wed. morning there will be no more meals here for a while. Crying or Very sad

As some of you know My brother had a resturant untill 2 years ago. It was in this same building.

Back to top Go down
Jim and Mary

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:02 pm

Wow, is that the same place we had lunch with you several times?! Do they know what caused the fire yet? Your choices of where to eat in your town are slowly getting smaller and smaller.
Back to top Go down
Sportsman

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:09 pm

Yes it is Mary. I have not heard anything yet on the cause. Yes our places to eat are dwindling. Not as many choices as you have in your area.
Back to top Go down
Tequila

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:02 pm

Has anyone tried the Appalachian Brewing Company? A few things on the menu look pretty tasty!
Back to top Go down
wacker

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:25 pm

We've been to Gettysburg a couple times... Good Stuff
Back to top Go down
gump

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:39 pm

Tequila wrote:
Has anyone tried the Appalachian Brewing Company? A few things on the menu look pretty tasty!
The one on cameron st harrisburg? It is very good.
Back to top Go down
Lee

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:52 am

I've been in Miami since Wednesday working the boatshow. Thought about Wacker when we went here last night. (Hi Greg!). They have a 3 pounder covered in 1/2 lb of bacon and lots of other stuff. If you win the challenge, you not only get your meal free, you also get FREE BEER FOR A YEAR! They do have a good burger...

And milkshakes!

http://www.8ozburgerbarmiami.com/#/

Back to top Go down
wacker

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:18 am

Lee wrote:
I've been in Miami since Wednesday working the boatshow. Thought about Wacker when we went here last night. (Hi Greg!). They have a 3 pounder covered in 1/2 lb of bacon and lots of other stuff. If you win the challenge, you not only get your meal free, you also get FREE BEER FOR A YEAR! They do have a good burger...

And milkshakes!

Hey there Lee... Shocked

3# of beef camouflaged in bacon... Question that's quite the meal.

Did someone order one ? there's a lot of cool stuff on the menu.

I'm sure the idea of "free beer for a year" gets a lot of interest.

A milkshake with any meal can't be bad right Question

Back to top Go down
Lee

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:16 am

None of us "went for it". I did have a milkshake though. Sadly, peanut butter was not available! Wink
Back to top Go down
wacker

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:24 am

A guy here at work just came back from Mac's Speed Shop in Charlotte NC ~ Beer, Bikes & BBQ

Check out the FATBOY Sandwich listed below w/ an extensive draft beer list.

He said everything was very good - http://www.macspeedshop.com/menu.html

3 locations - http://www.macspeedshop.com/locations.html

Back to top Go down
Tequila

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:45 am

Looks like a good reason for a road trip. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?   

Back to top Go down

Food ~ Where You Been? What You Had? Why You Like It?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
QuadCrew Riders :: General Discussions :: Welcome to the Donut Shop-
Jump to: