QuadCrew Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the QuadCrewRiders website

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rockhouse #26

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
predracr711

Rockhouse #26 Empty
PostSubject: Rockhouse #26   Rockhouse #26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:58 am

Good news!!! We are booked for are yearly trip to the happiest place on earth. No, its not Disney world its HM. We have a couple of new folks joining us this year and I was wondering how #26 black was on Rockhouse (going in either direction)? Steep, rocky, mud etc? None of us are new to riding but a couple of the guys are new to the HM trails. Keep in mind when posting a reply that we are all riding 2wd solid axle sport quads.

I am sure there will be plenty more questions as the excitement grows but I will just keep it simple for now.

Thanks for all the info!!
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

Rockhouse #26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockhouse #26   Rockhouse #26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:16 pm

I have ridden that trail for years and honestly it has got to be one of the easiest black trails I have ridden on the whole HM trail system excluding Waterways. Yes it gets rocky but nothing steep. I did not ride it this Spring so maybe its changed since last year but I doubt it. I did take off from that trail onto an outlaw trail that got real fun.
Back to top Go down
G Bob

G Bob

Rockhouse #26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockhouse #26   Rockhouse #26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:30 pm

Well if you can ride trail 93 from bottom to top in the shape its in now Flipper I'd like to see it Smile We rode down to when it was badly rutted and rocky and found parts of a polaris next to the trail and decided to turn around and go back up the hill. I've seen video on youtube of trail 93 but it was from last year and it wasnt nearly as nasty looking as it is now

PS I'm not saying I dont think you can't do it , I'm just saying I would like to see it done. We stood around hoping someone would come up but no luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.brownsphoto.com
flipper

flipper

Rockhouse #26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockhouse #26   Rockhouse #26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:46 pm

I love it, I found someone like me who reads faster than he should Laughing , he asked about trail 26.
Back to top Go down
Sportsman

Sportsman

Rockhouse #26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockhouse #26   Rockhouse #26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:15 pm

We did not do 26, but did start down 25 from 33 and turned around. There was a big dropoff almost to the bottom of the first hill, it was solid rock about 2 1/2' to 3' down.
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

Rockhouse #26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockhouse #26   Rockhouse #26 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:15 am

Wow, I havenet been on 25 for a couple of years, but that last time I did ride it, wasn't anything but a glorified green trail. Those trails do change as quick as a bunny when they get a good rain.
Back to top Go down
G Bob

G Bob

Rockhouse #26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockhouse #26   Rockhouse #26 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:15 pm

flipper wrote:
I have ridden on the whole HM trail system excluding Waterways. Yes it gets rocky but nothing steep. .

I did read it too quickly Flipper, I read the above and got that you had ridden all the black trails. I did get that they were asking about 26 but couldnt hold that train of thought Smile

Its nice getting old. Everything is a surprise all over again LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.brownsphoto.com
Sponsored content

Rockhouse #26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockhouse #26   Rockhouse #26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rockhouse #26
Page 1 of 1